kIlla

Belgium kIlla got busted using the NEXUS multihack yesterday while playing for overload. After irZ confronted him with this and him trying to think of as many excuses as he could, it's decided to post this here on crossfire..
Proof is IRC/MSN logs and a screenshot only. Nothing you can ban for, but we decided to post this anyway.

screenshot

kIlla: i wasn't cheating actually^^
kIlla: if u had specced me u would've noticed i wasn't
kIlla: i was last in rankings and had lowest dg as usual

irZ: Yeah right. Same story as always. Like when you caugh kids with chocholate all around their mouth and they claim they havent eaten anything.

kIlla: i got a pk3 of unisol when i asked him for a spawntimer which contained those binds

irZ: Well that is a nexus multihack thing. You choose to turn that off or on. Yours was on.
Furthermore, a pk3 file is an archive. As far as I know, it is impossible to 'calculate' who you just killed, and the amount of people you killed before that without having an executable file running (or playing on a modded server).

kIlla: maybe u haven't noticed that my name wasn't on the list of nexus users @ crossfire.nu

Allu wasn't on the nexus userlist, and he's been caught using nexus.. there are more of those cases unfortunately

The overload ET team decided to leave and are currently looking for a team to pick them up. Managers can contact irZ in #irZ for more information.
Comments
how stupid can someone be?
thank Sweden irZ for keeping up with his excuses :p
GOOD JOB GUYS(and girls ofcourse) NOW CB WILL BAN HIM 'N STUFF AND WE WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN

get over urself!
it's not about banning him, it's about public conviction :(
Parent
rap me some shit dmr !
Parent
s s smack the jew
Parent
lmao , im maltanesian!
Parent
hahahhaha bostahd
ja das balen heb je tog wel nexus? en miss sta je niet op de lijst maar je kan hem wel van iemand krijgen je hoeft hem niet te downloaden aap wat een domme domme belg weer omfg
skiD was busted a long time ago
np: 09. 09 Duvelduvel - AAP-O-THEEK - Lelijk
another happy nexus user ?
he isnt happy anymore :D
Parent
true but he was busted
#amenti
who is him?
WTF? He never asked me for anything like that, thats is pure bullshit.

Damn, and i helped you with both website and other stuff. You got some to explain for me dude...
Same story as always. Like when you caugh kids with chocholate all around their mouth and they claim they havent eaten anything.

xDDDD
i just HAD to put that one in, else irZ would probably kill me :(
Parent
which nexus user did get banned?
great excuses!!! Sounds like someone ........

image: ali9lu.th
die killa heeft een pittig na smaak
What a moron...
pathetic excuse to blame it on unisol...
Why would he give things like that to him...
sry killa, but that is low--- -_-
echt waar wrom doej dat nu :s
Je hebt toch totaal geen reden om dat te doen, net nu je beter werd :s
he put the blame on me, what a mate!
Nice, now he can spend more time on learning proper dutch, and pronounce dutch properly!
rofl debiel
oh no manager of respected multigaming oVr has been busted?
who can i trust anymore?
was allu really caught using nexus? I thought his cheat was not identified (and he didn't admit cheating afterall)
LoL him not admitting is 1 big joke =(
Parent
kIlla_Pl
Someone from the players department getting busted next.
Nah, atarax still left @ management, his next! Then come the players of aMenti, i think wing will be first.
Parent
OTHERS WERE JUST PLAIN STAFF CLOWN OMG !!!!! ATARAX ONLY MANAGER
Parent
"If I'm first going down, I'll atleast take Unisol with me" ?

[15:38:53] <aMenti`kIlla> i had a bind
[15:38:59] <aMenti`kIlla> and i killed a guy
[15:39:02] <aMenti`kIlla> and i putted
[15:39:10] <aMenti`kIlla> nexus killed blablabla

so you had a bind that just happend to have the nicknames of the people you killed in it?
you give overload a bad reputation ;P
And why would he just put "nexus" in there for no reason? To get busted? :D
Parent
gG more aMenti guys getting busted only 1 manager left GL ATARAX :O)
Feel the pressure Atarax! You just know you're up next! xD
Parent
he has mic probs :p
HAHA i had to logon when i found out this.

Killa never could do better than me, for a start i never got caught cheating.

Kjell, can't run a mgc, can't keep a squad alive longer than 2 weeks, can't aim for a toffee, can't cheat without getting caught..... this is the perfect example of b00n skillZ.

you useless fuck, get back in your dark corner, curl up and die. kthx.