NA ET Pro Pub

I'm well aware the community is mostly on the European side of the world but I figured I'd just post this up anyway.

United States of America[ET BOX]ET-Core Box East is back but under a different owner

Config on the box is based off of the STA 6v6 Config with the extra kspree and announcer luas

12 Map Rotation - Your normal comp maps and a few extra

Streams to PB and GV

.6b patch of course

/connect 68.232.184.64:27960

Wocens newly supported pub server as well

[img]http://cache.[url]www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.184.64:27960/b_560x95.png[/img][/url]

Any support is appreciated.
Comments
american host
good map like beerrun!
Good server, used to play on it a lot. Nice to see it back up.
So this server isnt under the regime of Shiz or Frenchy? Maybe hackers will actually get banned for once.
I'm not familiar with Frenchy's reputation but he allowed me to use the name and I think it may bring some players back. Shiz and dotnet's STA Box is now full of hackers since they took the box back and are admins of it again.
Parent
Frenchy is a nobody and you certainly dont have to ask him for permission to use the server name, he simply stole it from the very first ET Box.

And he's about as bad an admin as shiz and dotnet..quite positive dotnet himself is a buster hacker, just lost the proof I had :(

Glad to see someone else give it a try, if you need any good admins hook up Keith (he thinks everyone hacks but at least he'll make sure nobody actually does xD)
Parent
I'm well aware about Keith and told him on wocen if he wanted to admin he can. But as the server sits now it's dead and STA stays popular even with the blatant retards on it.
Parent
wanna be STA box
Yup because the name is STA Box 2 and it's filled with cheaters....
Parent
i wanna be with you!
Parent
Nice, Old school Stuff's