HIGHSKILLED #119

Hi guys, I have found out that one of the very important things that is keeping me neat-handed, calm and self-controlled in real life are computer games. I can't play Starcraft, because I do not have time to practise enough to be good. RPG's are waste of time and all the other FPS games suck except Quake. But with Quake it's the same as with Starcraft, there is no time for that. So even though this game really has the worst community from all the games I have played, I want to play again.

I have done a lot of work in last months and now I have some free time to play. I am avi after 7 CET almost every day, because it is the time I usually work at home. Highskilled medic and a very unusual person. :)

Here you go with some of my stuff to know who I am and mainly to shut up the idiots who permanently call me a hacker for like 5 years...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PI3RLDZ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFR7I278 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0agxm3My93E

PS: Let's make a deal. Say sorry and don't ever call me a cheater again and I will behave seriously. OK?
Comments
8D;D:D=D-D+-DXDxD`D(D/D8D;D:D=D-D+-DXDxD`D(D/D8D;D:D=D-D+-DXDxD`D(D/D
LOOOOOOOOL.
why u add that video lol, annoying music and just fooling around

but it was nice to play vs you, when u played with those shidima dudes "skiller"

gl
Hmm its kinda new to me that Bozar the wnb Highskiller played for shidima!;)
Parent
didnt play for shidima, played with 2 of them
Parent
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
Skilled shit.
Always negative. Do you really hate yourself that much? :)
Parent
Good luck old buddy :)
just played u and u werent high :)
I had more damage than anyone of you in every single round. And almost beat you at b4 with low+ and medskilled merc, so please. :) Though I do not say I play good now, I need some warmup.
Parent
lol ye it was such an even match! :D:DXD ur so fucking stupid. 3min on grush and then u egoquitted on sd.
and how the fuck can u think u almost won braundorf? we fullheld u and then a got a time around 3minutes..
Parent
I am sorry that I don't remember it anymore. If it's important for you, give me the time we played and I will check demos please. :)
Parent
its not important to me, just responding with facts since u believe it was even :DXD:Dx
anyway we played last night around 02 cet or something, u played vs me nuggan and razz
Parent
Oh yes. I forgot that nuggan and nordan are two different players. :) I will check the demos then.

Edit: OK, nevermind. I lost my config and it was not recording automatically. What is the cvar for autorecording? Let's say you are right and I am sorry, nobody cares anyway. :)
Parent
QuoteI can't play Starcraft, because I do not have time to practise enough to be good.

QuoteI am avi after 7 CET almost every day
When you play a strategy, you can't do anything else. In ET I work while my mates search a war and so on. Got it? :)
Parent
u seem to be stupid but np
Parent
Really? Finding war takes likes 5mins :D
Parent
5 mins of getting a war, 5 mins waiting for everybody, 5 mins break between maps, 5 mins break between rounds, 5 mins of pauses every match, 20 mins break between some matches and so on. :) It is not that I need these breaks, it's just that I can use them.
Parent
You don't become a gosu by playing a couple hours few days a week.
Parent
Bullshit, it's all about talent.
Parent
Kinda proves my point?
Parent
Not really, you say a lot of time spent on practicing is what makes one player better than another. I agree partially, but imo talent is way more important. Same refers also to other things like playing guitar, football or reading (and understanding) poems. ;)
Parent
Ok.. I tried to become average on european scale but I failed miserably.
Parent
a very unusual person. :)

A VERY UNUSUAL PERSON :)

A VERY UNUSUAL PERSON :)
sup hacker? new cheatz realeased ?
Hey CB released no-pb cfg you can hack him too :D
Parent
oh thx for info :D
Parent
i think it's save to say that kamz will take this guy, too bad :(
_ANY_ problem MR?
image: Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_375160

hope you will disappear quickly.
Ya all Crossies posting in a troll-thread.
What do you want to prove with that video ? Don't really get it.
i want to believe
exCHEATER - exNERD - ex?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=58557
http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?nick=&pbGuid=6e8e7e10&etproGuid=&gamecode=ET&searchYear=2008

maybe u are best mathematician - logician - psychologist but u are
fucking EGO kid with total bullshit whine - u always called enemies hackers, randoms, plox and others - go paly TETRIS
NO THX BB
god has spoken !
Parent
idiot back :(
u seem to have some really good aim but u always act like a twat :d
Thanks mate. :) PM me on IRC to play some Quake.
Parent
rockit is recruiting u could replace karnaj
Too bad he might miss lan because of he's busy working.
Parent
I decide when I work and when I don't. There would have to be a very important meeting or a seminar where I have to lecture. But it's very unlikely, because I would know a date of a lan early enough to reserve the time. :)
Parent
Would like to see how you play there. If only any attending team wanted you.
Parent
cut the ego
QuoteI have found out that one of the very important things that is keeping me neat-handed, calm and self-controlled in real life are computer games.

lol, can u explain why? i see no relationship.
In real life you cannot kill people without any consequence. Neither you can spawn after a horrific grenade explosion.
Parent
i understand now the importance to set up the fast internet in moslem countries with installed et on their pcs. lol.
Parent
When I practise my aim, I also practise my general reactions and it makes me more neat-handed in real life. It is simple. I am sure it works that way for other people aswell.
Parent
queerly. i am only sure, that the game and commuity will make u more agressive.
Parent
i dont think the game do agressive
Parent
fuck off you're low
1. u are most pathetic guy in the world
1.2. like commenting on your own youtube videos how great you are

2. ARE U SERIOUS??

3. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM??

4. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

5. ...

6. wasap?? XDDDDDDDDXDDDD
1. u are most pathetic guy in the world
1.2. like commenting on your own youtube videos how great you are

2. ARE U SERIOUS??

3. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM??

4. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

5. ...

6. wasap?? XDDDDDDDDXDDDD
Parent
it's funny what kind of excitement always do your contribution to all community mate :DD anyway, gl!
gl Speedy
pure high , get him :D :D :D
pure low whiner and nerd..
who called u a cheater? u never cheated, i know that because u fkin suck :DD