Comments
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ET IS DEAD
ET is dead? so why 2.55 community is much bigger than the ETpro one? tell me...
Parent
2.55 jaymod having more than 1.000 players?
Parent
o yes they have
Parent
Anything to back that up, besides your obviously biased opinion?
Parent
splatterladder.com , jaymod servers-> 1145 ppl playing ore connected to server? you said? wait untill it's 17:30. number of ppl will increase more and more
Parent
And 1000 of those players are bots.
Parent
not rly.. don't be mad 2.55 is just more successfull than ETpro, + NQ still hasn't been added to the amount of players :p
Parent
You can't deny that there are a lot of bots on non-etpro servers, can you now? :)
Parent
ofc they are bots.. but they disapear when players connect. look on sl now :p no bots needed :p
Parent
Not everywhere :)
Parent
We're talking about jaymod 2.55, not jaymod in general. On the first page aline there's almost 150 of them playing at 2.60b. Not gonna say there's not an impressive amount playing on 2.55 though.

Wouldn't say it's much bigger though.
Parent
k not much then :p but anyway, 2.55 is still good represented and the future of ETpro, most of the players here have started once on a 2.55 server. and those are flaming about 2.55. :p
Parent
why not jaymod 2.60B ?
Parent
It may be bigger, but it's also more crappy :)
Parent
Actually ET is coming more alive with all these lans coming up and 2.55 jaymodders being interested in competetive gaming

And there's a big bunch of 2.55ers
Parent
let's hope so :)
Parent
april 1st has passed already
it starts 1st of may
Parent
You shouldn't have posted here, crossfire is full of egokids who think they are pro and can't even give 3hs to a non-moving target.
May the fun be with you, friend.
If ET is dead then zaabja the mongols should tell me why the 2.55 is much bigger than the ETpro community. :p dsl pr le flame l'autre war, c t ps mon jour
Parent
This is not a place to apologize bro
Parent
+110000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Parent
finnaly a jaymod league :D

warclan.forumj.net we will sign up
:D Lol jaymod league;(
you should first find a team
Parent
`Nah, im not going to play jaymod league := Have fun other peoples!! Im going to school now;>>><<<<
Parent
nog mensen nodig?^^
Parent
epic win! double jump? :D
mega nice
jaymod league :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm so excited!
Sounds like allot of fun
:DDDDD WTF rly :D
nice dude :DDDDDD

gl!
OMG AVI

i was on splatterladder rank 1 ;DDD 1 year ago :XXX
then Etpro :DDD
:D trying to get my clan there
i wish i could force all these gaymod and noquarter fags to play the same mod

a real mod
you could switch to jaymod...
maybe you re better there :P
Parent
why would we want to play etpro where you have the most whiners and guys that think they are "pro"
Parent
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=30051

Ask yourself that question, since you're looking for an etpro team.
Parent
Lol, well spotted
Parent
low is low, returning to jaymod :D Didnt manage at etpro? :DDD
Parent
they are looking just for some fun not "serious business playing, rising skillz to med+". and what ruben0s said
Parent
i knew many people from jaymod, etpub and nq who purely didnt switch to pro because the community acts like retards
Parent
True reason for that is because they suck.
Parent
yes you see

they suck because many of them have lives so many of them act normal on the inets aswell
Parent
>implies playing etpro requires you to sit at your computer day and night
Parent
gj, keep ET alive, no matter what mod
ETTV doesn't work on 2.55..
orly sherlock o.O
Parent
we re gonna so roll this :DDD
double jump + playdead = win
je préfères le molotof :DD
Parent
gtfo?XD