In need of a logomaker

Whazzap

I got a Voddler invite if you are Swedish and a Spotify invite if you are living in Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK, France or Spain to hand out to someone capable of supplying me with some nice logos.

The logos will be consisting of letters only with some cool background.
I got the font and size information plus colors that are preferred.
If you could make some extra logos in the same theme I'd be even more grateful.
So if you are interested and consider yourself decent with programs in the likes of Photoshop then please contact me at

Xfire: theflakkman
IRC: zymon idling in #the_gathering or #order-gaming
Comments
i do it for 20E
::::::::::::::D spotify invite for logos. I would spend max 5 min with that offer... Pay real money and we can talk
I'm a poor student, I reckoned something would be better than nothing, and I'm not in need of anything fancy that'd take hours of work :)
Parent
give all informations what you need and maybe someone will make it, if these informations not private ofc.
Parent
That's information I'd hand out in private, hence I posted some contact details :)
Parent
send in pm to me
Parent
and what are u going to get out of these logos? some1 asked u to make em for money or is it for private use (school etc)
Parent
It's for a private project I'm running with a friend. Won't be profitable in any way

The one making the logo would of course get credit for the work and share the publicity we'd get. (Not that we'd get any ;))
Parent
Jga kan lite sånt, vad e det du behöver?!
Min hjälte :O

Vi kan ta det på xfire sen kanske? :)
Det är inget jättearbete direkt :)
Parent
Försöker dra igång prac vid 20.00. Jag är online vid 19.45, hörs då :)
Parent
ok, good ;)
Parent