Random cheatsorz

Hi hi,

<3 cheaters, thats why i wanna make em famous!!

Here you got the lovely fella's guids !
guids

and ofcourse the pwnage avi!

[own3d]25362[/own3d]

With much love,

akson
Comments
gg busted np k thx bai fag !
! fag bai thx k np busted gg
He gibbed him because he was shooting through!
ofc.

this was more of a fragmovie then that i wanted to bust them!
Parent
knew it ...
Daff finally found a good MovieMaker. Very nice fragmovie. Its trailer ofc. w8 4 finished fm!
name of the hiphop track?
hehe nice vid :D
Can't fucking figure it out why you always have to make a fucking 30s intro and outro to all these useless homoavis.
if you dont like it, stop watching?
Parent
what killerboy said
he's not realy hidin' it xd
They see me trolling, they hatin!
they havin fun :D:D
fake oO homo
selfbust? theres an winject.exe file attached at the down screen. and seems like its at use (the people who does use windows vista or 7 does know that).

Of course u can use winject with other thingys also than injecting ET to WH but when u got ET rolling and winject rolling at the same time it looks to me kinda suspicious? :)

image: bustq
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Makes sense how he censored the console.
Parent
if you want the full image you can have it xd.

but i wanted to censor it from foul language :)
Parent
can you give it then
Parent
Who says that's my pc?

and winject can be used for all kinds of things ( google ftw <3 ), he came to server to make screenshot of guids because mine became grey if i made them :) <3 my vidcard

and my question to you is.

how did you know it was winject ? not busting me and self busting!
Parent
4 players on server, makes sense!

PS: Specify what else would you use Winject for? It's a tool designed for BF1942 wallhacking in the first place.
Parent
photoshop ftw ?

i guess he didn't want to show his guid, but he forgot that so that was stupid of him,

not that he cheats ( i guess ) but now you think i do :) thats nice !

ps.
You can use it for maplestory ? youtubelink
Parent
Can't see pixels. Guess you're lying quite poorly.

Handy tip, use a widescreen resolution in ET while playing on a widescreen monitor.
Parent
how should i know why you cant see his guid?

and i dunno what res i play, will look it up !
Parent
Quote by AxonjiWho says that's my pc?

and winject can be used for all kinds of things ( google ftw <3 ), he came to server to make screenshot of guids because mine became grey if i made them :) <3 my vidcard

Quote by Axonjiand i dunno what res i play, will look it up !

MIXED SIGNALS

EBIN SELFBUST
Parent
what are you tryin to proof?

i got windows vista -> res 1400 x 1050
ss show windows 7 + res 1440 x 900

and even if it was my pc, you can't see any signs that there was a wh or something else running.

you just see a program that was used for wh but also MANY other programs

GL with linking me to wh & stuff?
Parent
What do you use Winject for, then? Can't find anything that'd require dll injection that you would need. (Other than WHs of course)

Besides, if you were clean you wouldn't have made such a fuss about this, making ridicilous explanations and stuff. Busted, I say.
Parent
plz read my comments or stop replying,

i didn't make the screenshot. and even it it were mine i've shown you a link to youtube where you can see it can be used for maplestory (ex)
Parent
Yes, it can be used for cheating in maplestory. You are fucking retarded, but I guess all cheaters are.

When I commented about the resolution in the screenshot, you said "Well I don't actually know what res I play on", which hints that it was you who took the shot. Which you probably did. If it wasn't your taskbar in the shot you wouldn't be making such a fuss about this.

You're funny really. First off whining about cheaters, then making obvious that you were cheating too, and then coming up with ridicilous explanations about how you didn't cheat.

PS: Protip for the future: you don't necessarily have to keep winject running after injection.
Parent
first of all,

i dont have that resolution on my screen!

second: i dont have windows 7

1+1=2
i didnt make that screenshot.

gg
Parent
Then who took the shot? In the video I can see you, your pal, and the enemies, 1+1+2=4.

In the /guids-list in the screenshot I can see 4 guys, so is the guy who joined your server to take the shot for you because of your lovely vidcard like invisible in playerlists or something?
Parent
everyone who knows something about anything knows that image, google is friend at here also.
Parent
its a bug !!
hmm im not convinced!
sorry, can't show you more, after that knife kill they left the server and came to ts3 ( dunno how? ) to beg me from not posting it ? lol
Parent
you guys like the quality and shit ?:D

first movie ever tbh
[img|left]http://img687.imageshack.us/i/bustedq.png/[/img]