wut a fuk ? :D

BIO IS OFF ?!!!!!!!! NO WAI WHAT A FAK ? :O
Comments
idd awaiting connection.. someone give other IP from a good server. thx
its not normal !!!! !!!!!!!!! i see it at irc off this server so this is shit !
Bring it back to 16 players
Remove Bremen & Reactor
Remove MG
2 rifles in 1 team... just great!
Hire some extra referees because the number of retards is reaching the roof nowadays
i agree.. but no kiddy referee's who abuse..
Parent
the only players that get abused on bio are ones that behave stupidly or give me shit for no other reason than im the admin. sorry if you dont agree with that, but if you think i kept bio open for all these years to take shit of some angry kid with a bad attitude, well....
Parent
im not saying you are a kiddy, but if there come more referee's i think it will be kiddos. You are a normal admin and i don't have got anything agianst you.
Parent
im the only ref / admin, tried others in the past but sadly didnt work out...im always on the lookout for a new one though cos i cant be there 24/7 :<
Parent
ive seen a good few diffrent refs even jews kicking people before
Parent
+ german host, will be less laggy than
Parent
why remove bremen? i'd rather see delivery go
Parent
Hate it personally and as axis it can be a pain in the ass once allies have the key :)
Parent
give me a maplist that you can GUARANTEE everyone will love and not whine about, ill put it on in a heartbeat mate :>
Parent
impossible I know :)
Parent
really reactor aint good for public... Others are fine
Parent
reactors gone mate, b4 is in place, and swapped oasis for sw_oasis
Parent
Oasis, Venice, Caen, Minas_tirith. Np!
Parent
yeah! cos everyone that plays et loves those maps domi! :D
Parent
Ye :D Well, I forgot Helmsdeep though =( If you dont like those map its a shame tbh!
Parent
im not saying i dont like em! what im saying is that the level of whine when i put any map on is huge, nevermind non-comp maps like these :( got to think of the masses that play there and what they want to play as maps daily...
Parent
Its a shame people only want to play comp map these days.. I love those publics with strange maps.. but its just that the enemy is braindead in the game so it aint that much fun :P

Well "Element'Headshot" was almost always full 1 year ago, it had maps like venice etc in it.
Parent
remove grass from radar fuckface :P:P:
Parent
ycn is having some uk isp issues right now. when the isp goes back up, the server will return :>
hope so m8, pwn must go on :)
Parent
when it gonna be online ?
dont know mate :< ycn's isp are trying to resolve the issue as quickly as possible! hopefully quite quickly, but i have really no idea.
Parent
np :) i cant wait :))) need play! :D
Parent
go juggle with your dads balls in the meanwhile nab, so you can train some hand and eye coordination you aimless fag
meeeh !!
wrong reply =(
i want ref :D