ETPro Players wanted

Dudez,

At Blackops we are expanding the number of ETPro players. Are you a low+ / med- player in need of a clan, drop by! The players we are attracting now should be skilled, because we want to move to a higher serious level. We already killed our NQ server, so we have room on our German dedicated server for extra ETPro servers. The NL dedicated server and Ventrilo server are just for the sponsored ETPro teams.

BUT our first most important quality we seek, is a FUN player. If you are an asshole with high+ skill, you wont get in. If you have been caught haxing the last two years, dont try to join. We win clean or die trying !

Most current ETPro players are NL, BE... main languages during scrims are Dutch and English.

Blowfish
Clanleader Blackops Clan
http://www.enemyterritory.biz

Ps. Yes, the Call of Duty guys asked if they could use our clan name for their next release.
Comments
Yeh, we plan to rule the world, so we need only the best.... rest can be shot on sight.
Parent
sorry, only play jaymod

gl!
Weird, I was told you play with dolls...

Ty!
Parent
Good luck man D:DDD
Yeh pick us!
Quote If you have been caught haxing the last two years, dont try to join

Ok, i am permbanned by you on jaymod for cheating, so i can not apply ;(

GL tho.
Stop complaining lol, we said to make an post on the forums, I haven't seen any..
So plzz..
Parent
I did after the perm ban. Got insta deleted. Seems you guys where really sure. But thanks for the first mature response...
Parent
Hmm. This is the second time you talk about it, it seem you really want to get back? Just like I said, make a post on the forums..
Parent
Why should i do that, when the first time i did it. It got deleted? Just because i say something about it on crossfire? You should look into it, and work it out. Since i tried to do it before. It needs to go both ways. http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=2321993
Here my guids, should be more than enough.
Parent
Ìf you have xfire, contact me on blowfishie.... I still have no idea who you are. I cant look into an unban if I have no clue what name you played on. Our banlist is to big.... (and yes, most of these bans where done after a PB kick for AIM/WH).

And with caught, I mean by PB, not admins of servers (incl us). Cause that might be 90% sure, but never 100%.
Parent
I dont remember each name i play with sorry. And banned by admins ofcourse. Since i am clean player.
Parent
Found you.... you were not banned for WH/AIMBOT but for being a ... how shall I say it nicely... NOOB. Well that was the ban reason. You will be unbanned..... try to be chilled... more fun that way.
Parent
For being a fucking immature asshole ? right?
Parent
That doesnt really fit my discription.
Parent
I am allways nice. I am playing on some other jaymod server now, they also permbanned me but unbanned me after i made thread that i am not cheating. But since you perm banned me, . I got banned right after i killed 5 guys in a row when i respawned below in frostbite. You where speccing me. And i had 45+ acc. After that i made topic but that was insta deleted. I wonder why my topic was deleted, since you didnt gave me answer to that. The topic was nice, i dont swear to people i like to have fun. I think you just dont want to admit that you made a mistake. Its human, i got banned before on others jaymod servers aswell for cheating. But i am just medskill guy.
Parent
I didn't know I am skilled.
Get one of the ETPro players to test you ... makorz and Inventive can see your skill level.
Parent
No, thanks though.
Parent
And if you know you are high skilled, go kick those war players of Blackops on their asses. Will get them better... ;)
Parent
GL, you have a nice attitude :)
ty, we want to play serious, but it should always be fun....
Parent
Ofc. When it gets serious, the old guys get kicked for results and the insane flame for mistakes, it awakens the bad blood... Not so fun anymore...

But hope you're more lucky on that side & can deal with it!
Parent
Running this clan now for 2 years, started with 0 players and 1 server. I slowly build it with fun members and a good old skool admins. Then started to get more and better servers for our fun clan (2 dedicated servers with 11 ET servers on them and an extra war server at fatgames).

Now its time to get more skilled etpro players in. Its all part of our evil plan to rule the world... But without joking, this clan will be here for many more years to come. Probably will switch game in the future ..... if they will have dedicated servers in COD again. Then it will be ET and CODx.
Parent
What you need? You have rabowitz! :)
He is not a Blackops member .... :P
Parent
Zomg, everything I believed in has been a lie! :O
Yeh...life is useless now.... I would recommend, do some Blackops wars and your life will be a real hell ... :)
Parent
hi2u our server sponsor
low+ med- is skilled

yes.
oo shaddap u cunt
Parent
Clanhopper.
Parent
kom dan dikzak
Parent
You want some of this ?
Parent
Zarko is better than low+ / med- :(
Yes, he is.... so are some more :). But if you are low+ / med - you have enough base to grow to more... we hope :)
Parent
only jaymod soz .
hehe....alll you gaymodders.. we still will keep our gaymod..... cause thats where we have fun together with teh entire clan. All skill levels , from meganoob to high-. If you want to be good on scrims , you need to relax and have fun sometimes too..... jaymod/enhachedMod 1.0.8
Parent
nq will take over the world.