Krein

Looking for AEF team. Just be good or don't bother asking me. Could pay for myself if I see the potential. Avi during the weekdays + sunday (allthough sunday from 21cet :p).

Cheers.
Comments
inb4 "tMoe???"
lets say im not gonna waste my time there if people come drunk or not at all most of the time.
Parent
i swear i didn't give them beers! :(

bad news, was a nice lan clan :(
Parent
your fault! you wanted to slip a spanish fly into their drinks!
Parent
i hope robertm8 wasn't drunk!
Parent
you wanted them drunk to do naughty things! now everyone can see your true colours!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHA!
Parent
:D

You polaks are hardcore.
Parent
pretty frustrated atm :) im a friendly person most of the time (apart from when im not).
gl krein mate
DO I SEE THE POTENTIAL?
Good luck.
what do you mean by standard polaks?
I guess he ment "being prepared for the lan, but won't attend, because...." . Can't imagine dialer being drunk!
Parent
grubaska byla okej!:D
Parent
Frajer zawsze bedzie frajerem, sorry. Z szacunkiem do Ciebie, mowie o mr.Patryku.
Parent
no polish on cf jola! i will not tolerate this!
Parent
polak haterrr! :D
Parent
not a polak hater!!! i just want to read it :D
Parent
tbh its pretty sad to see

was always nice to play against you and your team :(
well some things cant be avoided :)
Parent
a pl saying cheers : \
wtf?
They don't know how to say bye in a other way.
Parent
don't know if that's a standart cause they are almost the only polaks i play et with :p anyway, changing people now would be a wrong decision I think so I just decided to leave. I hope they will keep playing (doubt it though) and perform as well as on CIC7. I just feel I could do a lot better with some other team.
That's not a standart but some ppl are just not responsible enough ;) You guys gonna continue on ESL and EGU ?
Parent
'we' wont, they maybe will :)
Parent
my sweet little krein :<
ill always cherish what we had that weekend but thats all past and you have to forget about me ;(
Parent
:( see you in a other life sweety
Parent
gl cheater
serious business! gl
gl fat cheater
Why did you call your own teammate, numeric, an idiot live on ETTV? That's wasn't nice :(
wasnt on ettv but in some journals comment as far as i remember :) called him that cause he played like an idiot. Honestly isnt banable yet so why wouldnt i?
Parent
It was on ETTV a few days ago where numeric paused on supply when the other team activated the controls. Anyway I was joking I thought it was quite funny!
Parent
oh yea :p and cmon he deserved that :D
Parent
Then edain team killed you at a vital moment and delivered a simple "v54". Bad luck!
Parent
Good luck searching! Played well at the last lan so you deserve a decent enough team :>
I was expecting a bust topic. :DDDDD

GL!
im the cleanest player ever! im and an esl admin if you havent noticed by now xd
Parent
I'd say good luck but you seem like a bit of a prick :(
polaks showing up drunk or not at all never seen that before

PAWELLLLLLLL
impossible is nothing!
Parent
I SAW HAO CONNECTED TODAY OMFGÉÉÉ
Parent
lol :D no way man

crea shot
Parent
i send him a pm but he didnt see it :(
Parent
gl krein ;) deservers a good team !
Lepiej sobie poszukaj klanu w 5 lidze OC bo tylko tam sie nadajesz lowskilu.
Udajesz szlachcica a jestes nadal tym samym grajacym 24/7, grubym, brudnym, zarosnietym o ciele w ksztalcie gruszki bokserskiej, tlustym mario brosem ktory potrafi tylko narzekac
i nie widzi zycia poza ta gra a i tak jestes chuja wartym randomem spierdalaj do 5 ligi OC gdzie miejsca 2 letnich randomow .

byc sflustrowanym przez gra

ja pierdole

ale ty jestes przykry.
Badz chociaz oryginalny :D
Parent
a ty naucz sie polskiego pacanie no chyba, ze jestes zbyt "sflustrowany" cokolwiek to znaczy
Parent
no tak, racja, na pewno nie napisal tak specjalnie... Naprawde, nie spodziewalbym sie po tobie chwytania takich glupich zamierzonych bledow:D
Parent
nie sadze zeby byl zamierzony :)
Parent
i keep thinking you and nonix are the same person for some reason :/
ill give you a trick how you can tell who is who.

when you see a guy using a piece of furniture as a mousepad its Nonix.
Parent
mozemy cie wziac do swat zamiast ryza
no na pewno bede bral tego debila :XD
Parent
winq mialby kolege
Parent
fakt, maja podobne mniemanie o sobie
Parent
#anexis.et , We welcome you
Kolibri gonna get kicked? FINALLY.
Parent
:_D THATS OUR PLAN !!! :p