lol omg wtf jiss he is clean 1000% :D

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9092/lolgd.jpg pls guys pls its not hax only pb its drunk lol
Comments
Who de fuck is that?!
dunno lol but lol omg
i start to play war and then mulitihack pb kick lol
REPLY BUTTON !!! USE IT !!! KANKER NOOB
Parent
zombi's friend?
... how old are you again?
vid_restart bug
:D lol you know zombi nice and ye the probelm is i dunno that guy so i cant do anything but lol if will some1 play against or with him pls kick him ok??
REPLY BUTTON !!! USE IT !!! KANKER NOOB
Parent
pb is drunk lol
back in times cheaters were banned for 5 minutes, now in times nobody cares 0 minutes..
back in the times cheaters got hardware bans and weren't able to join PB servers.
Parent
yeah,but back in times PB servers werent rare :D
Parent
altho I fully support you in what you are saying, I have to agree with most of the people that pb is almost unplayable nowadays. I don't even enjoy playing on bio because of it :<.
Parent
well,this is more like "what an awesome days we had when we were young.." than "we want pb back!". I lag on pb also and I hate playing on that.
Bio is another case,it was just always full of retards..
Parent
true, indeed lovely times. I remember the times when I didn't even know that cheats existed, was so fun playing because everytime you got owned, you saw it as a challenge. Nowadays if I get owned, it's almost an automatic reaction to think they're cheating. ET changed my way of thinking :DDDDD
Parent
I think this is why I am considered as "cheater lover" because I dont mind playing them (in non-offis ofc) cuz its more challange ofc. its like I have nothing to lose and if I win, they even more shit cuz they lost even with hax :)
But yeah, times when my scores on goq were 1/15 were when I got most of fun from this game :o
even when I was such obj-whore, who didnt care on frags etc..yeah,begginings were sweet :)
Parent
true words.
Parent
I never believe any of the kicks pb makes
pb its drunk
There should be a pic about that :D
Parent
:D lets make 1 :D
Parent
image: 12_dlpic

+

image: homer_simpson