Comments
allied in front of wall, not behind
Je m'appelle Pierre et le this is le shocking.

LE NOT
not this shit again
Parent
rolled
vid_restart bug
mansikka
m8, im dissappoint :(
one masculine man down, 5 more to go :pPpP
Parent
like 10 to go ;x
Parent
not being funny Sample but every person in ET knows most of u guys are cheating although ur not. for years ive known Smokeninja has cheated yet noone cares about cheaters in this game nowdays. its just 'stop whining about cheaters and play' everyone sais. so cheaters just keep playing :)
Parent
your piece of shit artline has always been shit and the avi waki-tard made of smoke was more than ridiculous. you guys just dont stand being losers. you guys have lost your brain watching anime-shit. fuck off.
Parent
im not meez. smokeninja has always been so obvious. half of u guys went from being mid/+ to high in like a month lol. duno how many of u are cheating but some of u are yet noone gives a fuck about it lol. if smoke is the only 1 cheating then sry. but some of u must have known he was cheating lol
Parent
smoke was a decent aimer way before joining KRP / mm and altho I dont know a lot about cheating Im quite sure that's a pub hack, not a private one that has been used for years. you should take your head out of your ass - instead of always blaming KRP / mm from cheating you should start paying attention to mention-worthy ppl's opinions about them (not saying having an opion of one's own is bad but you should really critisize your own opinions [dont know how to say that in eng :<])
Parent
more of u will get busted. out of all u lot u know which of u is actualy cheating tbh. ur all m8s just like the belgian tards, al1,super,undead,gifted,chizz6l and co they all got busted. ur just the finish version of them lot tbh
Parent
gifted and undead busted, update me plz!
Parent
die zijn ni busted e btw :)
Parent
2 of 3 jaar trg.
same me die .X. enzo, zate in zelfde clan denk.
Parent
wat? link or it never happend
Parent
die zijn ni gebust :)
Parent
haha zeveraar, geef dan eens een bewijs ofzo eh :D
Parent
goe bezig nick, goe bezig
Parent
lolol, you mad cuz you got owned too often?
Parent
Clans:
Artline

:P
Parent
you sir are an idiot.
Parent
Remember wArning! Blue btw? Me and Smoke were the only clean players there (+ you). And I don't think you quit playing with jOhn altogether even when he played with cheats in every game.
Parent
this is true, but smokeninja was cool at least :(
Parent
what blindi said
Parent
defending the finnish guys.... Oh wait, I totally agree with you. :)

Answer to all is SLAC!
Parent
Please show all the proof you can find, I DON'T want to play with any cheaters (and liars). "Stop whining and play" is the perfect opposite of my thinking.
Parent
Another one bites the dust
dum dum dum
Parent
killerboy, is this the ninja that played with us in NRG or was that some other ninja? ( now this is a sentence I'd thought to never write )
Quotekillerboy, is this the ninja that played with us in NRG or was that some other ninja?

QuoteYep

everything is pretty clear now
Parent
ecwinner or what
"ecwinner" This is riduculous, don't even know who is safe nowadays
just a question if any other of them lot are cheating
what? smokeninja didnt win ec. he played for masculine_mans b4 EC
Parent
sMOKE didnt help this NINJA
real ninja with knife :P
KRP DELIVERS ONCE AGAIN

QuoteYou fucking lowbobs still cant play? Plz KRP is best no doubt!

Whole KRP should be inactive 4 years and make comeback and I bet even after 4 years inactivity we would be SO FUCKING BEST!

HAHA :D KRP 4 life <3
he played for krp?
Parent
säälittävää
Another one bites the dust
rollin with ma houmies
Finland expected
nice next polack busted !
expected
<sMOKENINJA> Some people buy cigarettes, some people buy bots, I buy both actually.
so he just downloaded a random cheat to try it out or what?
<sMOKENINJA> Some people buy cigarettes, some people buy bots, I buy both actually.
Parent
private cheat failed vs PB :DDDD?
I have several reasons to assume that's not a private cheat.
Parent
ye, thats why im asking
Parent
finally :)
is there any KRP-guy who hasnt cheated?
o/

Also Blindi

That's it

Others always cheat

Full bot
Parent
rlly rlly unexpected..
edelleen paras pelaaja koskaan
Juuri näin.
Is it me or does that covert look extremly fat?
There's nothing wrong being full-figured. :S:S:SS
Parent
unexpected
hehe not so skilled now
wh+no pbss blocker :/ , freakin amateur
KRP DELIVERS ONCE AGAIN
you so crazy :P
die in carfire
there a big bladder in your forehead and its full of piss, wish someone would finally pop it.
thers a multihack on ur PC i wish you would just uninstall it :<
Parent
I havent actually even tried a cheat, ever. I believe ~90% of KRP have tried hacks but I sure have not :)
Parent
none of u even give a shit that hes busted its epic. so ur all cheating tbh.
Parent
true, actually i dont care at all if he had some fun @ public
Parent
I really dont give a shit about his bust as he hasnt even been on IRC for a few months and he didnt play our ladder officials.

all I see is guy who got bored of ET after 7 years not giving a fuck wether he gets busted or not if he uses a pub cheat.
do you really believe that if he cheated for 3-4 years, even in official wars, he somehow managed to get busted on ^3NS ^2ETPro ^3Server^7 ^1(SW)|62ms|91.189.136.7:27965? :D open your eyes plz
Parent
u clearly got a point there
Parent
vaikuttavin argumentti publiccheattauksen puolustuksen historiassa, arvostan.
Parent
because blindi is such an amazing aimer
Parent
He's probably the best aimer of KRP, even without bot
shame it is not 100%
krp has played with this bot for 4 straight years and now it finally got exposed on a random pub, shit
you're laughing now but when Finland tapsa will be busted in 2013 for using the very same wh on pub you'll understand its not all just random...
Parent
that covie is going to get backstabbed :x
Dieses Video ist nicht verfügbar.
Parent
kls0n 8<
Be surprised if that was a one off, dont know about the whole of KRP cheating like everyone in this journal seems to think, but he aimed too good sometimes :).
Why is it always lowtards whining about his good aim? Why there aint any good player saying he aimed "too good"? Conspiracy against lowbobs?
Parent
Hey, i played EC.
Parent
Why is it always lowtards whining about other lowtards whining?
Parent
Hey, i played EC.
Parent
nice one killerboy
vid_restart bug
Have you noticed that a vast majority of these "EPIC HIGHSKILLED BUSTED" screenshots or pbban entries happen on public? Why might that be?

I'll tell you, it's because they didn't cheat in matches but just tried cheats once on a public and didn't cover themselves up well enough. Then every tard on crossfire is like "lol I KNEW HE ALWAYS CHEATED" when someone gets busted for using an age-old detected multihack or a cracked etbot :-D!
welcome to eurocup :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D
unexpected....oh wait
sMOKENINJA ISNT CHEATER.. HE TRIED IT MAYBE, WHO CARES? THERES PPL WHO HACK ALL DAY LONG.. CONCENTRATE ON THEM HOMOS..
Official statement:

Quote by läÿtämäëkï sanoo:
menis ny vittuu :______D ei jaks ees lukee
vittu pilvipäissäni koodannu :___D

=
Quotefuck off already :______D CBA to read
fucks sake cheated while stoned :_____D
love how everyone when gets busted try to act cool and say i dont care just to be back the second his ban expires xDDD

[img|left]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1226/whatd.gif[/img]
Parent
can u translate it word by word? i mean even with no sense at all, just want to see grammar structure.
Parent
menis (he/she/they should go) ny (now) vittuu (into vagina) :______D (:______D) ei (not) jaks (bothered) ees (even) lukee (to read)

vittu (fuck [cunt]) pilvipäissäni (while intoxicated by marihuana) koodannu (hacked) :___D
Parent
and there is the point where i start to wonder how 'pilvipäissäni' equals 'while intoxicated by marihuana', is there some rule how those strange(for my understanding) words are being formed? (since I pretty much doubt, that you simply have a word for 'while intoxicated by marihuana'^^) :D
Parent
It's a compound from two words, pilvi (weed) päissäni (i was being intoxicated).
Parent
want pilvi !
Parent
son , im disappointed
: D nub will b nub ... haha noob :D
the beginning of the end
I'm 99% sure he only cheated during last 4 months or so. (I remember him using wallhack vs me in some war)

Too bad now some people will think that he cheated also the times when he was good and played "seriously".
vid_restart bug imo
wow that came as a surprise.
KRPSMOKENINJA: you sucks ass with cheats noob

KRPSMOKENINJA: Bl4d3 stop cheating
I would talk to you how fucking corrupted and huge your self praise and ego is but you would only come back with a typical and lame counterargument that I'm not even going to say that.

Get a life.
Parent
lol krp m8
im so surprised
really? ;o werent you always accusing krp of cheating? ;o
Parent
sarcasm doesn't fit you
Parent
was about to troll ati, but then some1 more stupid replied ;( thanks for ruining it faggot
well i won afterall

cheers,

masterOFtroll
Parent
yes, ati is stupid for stating the obvious, good theory
Parent
unexpected you didnt understand what i just wrote (this is sarcasm btw)
its always really hard to chat with you since u cant understand english. maybe you understood but missed the point? or are u just always talking offtopic?
Parent
i could say the same thing to you, but you won't get it anyway
Parent
im not the guy who ppl laugh at.
Parent
i'm not either so i don't see where this is going
Parent
People laugh at you. Really.
Parent
suVi on 07/06/10, 13:05:55

Viperish on 27/06/10, 09:54:26

dumbFinland go do something more useful other than replying to an ancient topic
Parent
I really wish you were trolling, but I fear you're not.
Parent
hahaha fuck u with ur pics slarto :DDD !!
Parent
Oh noes, busted on a public server. Must mean that he cheated in all KRP's/MM's matches!
I AM PROUD ONCE AGAIN! MY MATES <3
bug for sure
Son, I am disappoint

XDD
krp = trollled hard
fintard got rolled

banned on cf
u must enjoy that :p
Parent
low- ! look for it on irc :P
Parent
the lul
I knew this for very long time. Just like so many other fag I said they cheat, this one got busted aswell. Few left on the list 8#
good player yes, good player