DeathAdder vs DeathAdder Respawn seriously nao :S

K my journal didn't give me satisfying info on this so I ask here:

A lot of ppl say that old DeathAdder is better than DeathAdder Respawn. Well, Razer says otherwise but they are obviously trying to advertise their new product so let's not take their opinion into consideration. Apart from random talk that "old DA is just better" some ppl actually tried to use arguments saying that the sensor is somehow fucked up in the Respawn version. What does it mean? TELL ME!

If the price difference would be big enough I'd safely go for old DA, but they are like 1 beer away from each other on them intrawebs so I need specific info.

* Form Factor External
* Width 2.8 in
* Depth 5 in
* Height 1.7 in
* Connectivity Technology Wired
* Interface USB
* Movement Detection Technology Infrared
* Buttons Qty 5
* Movement Resolution 1800 dpi
* Performance 6400 fps , 1 ms response time
* Features Teflon feet , Golden USB plug , Scrolling wheel , Programmable buttons , Sensitivity adjustment
* Expansion Slots Total (Free) None
* Interfaces 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A

* 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor
* Ergonomic right-handed design
* 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response
* Five independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
* On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
* Always-On™ mode
* Ultra-large non-slip buttons
* 16-bit ultra-wide data path
* 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
* Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
* Gold-plated USB connector
* Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
* Approximate size: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)

/e: anybody could gief a link to a test where these mice were compared? google doesn't seem to like me today
Comments
old deathadder for sure has better sensor , the new one's sensor isnt as good as the old sensor thats a fact so buy the old one .
the "ha ha " is intended against what
Parent
"It's better because it's better" sounds like pure trolling so my response was to show that I'm not impressed. How come it's better? What's better about it?
Parent
Because the old sensor is superior to the new one whats so hard for you to grasp?
Parent
You still didn't answer my question.
Parent
How did i not? the old sensor tracks better than the new one = better sensor . Ask anyone thats used both and you will get the same answer.

The old deatheadder sensor is probably the best on the market out of all mice.
Parent
K enough with the flame, my fault. Is the sensor used in the old DA named Razer Precision 3G?
Parent
Yeah sure wtf dude
Parent
YEAH STFU WANKER, YOU SHOW UP ONCE IN A 1000 YEARS AND REPLY WITH SENSELESS BULLSHIT, WATTAFAK
Parent
Wtf doed come play now or i kill you wtf dude
Parent
Omgz0red my comp died 2 days ago and Imma get it to them IT service lads but it'll take time :S right now I'm on my brother's comp so I can't paly :ASD
Parent
It's the truth
Parent
WMO is better than this
my 7 pound Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical is better than this ;)
Parent
The old deathadder by far :P ive used both
On other news: I like the new skates of the mx518.
In other news? :(
Parent
I still love you it's ok :))
Parent
I got the new one since a couple of days, I thought the sensors were both the same and that the only difference is the cable and that the new one can go up to 3500dpi?
Yeah that's what I thought as well and since it's almost the same price(plus it's almost impossible to get the old one from a shop now, respawn is everywhere)I thought about buying the Respawn version, but a lot of ppl claim it's completely different hence this topic. I'd love to see some comparison but can't find shit. Did you have or at least try the old DA before? Does it feel that different?
Parent
never touched the old one
Parent
the "old" da is still avi in shops... only difference is a white light instead of a blue one =) and it also works on MAC
Parent
Yeah maybe I exaggerated when I said "impossible" still I looked it up on a price comparison site and it showed only 1 offer of old DA (and indeed it was the Lunar White version) which was marked as "ask the shop if it's still available" and a shitload of Respawn offers from the whole country. I don't wanna buy a used mouse :S
Parent
I cant notice the difference between them. My brother has the old one played with it for a while and i got the new one now.
Got the new one a few days ago, I tried the old one in store as well and couldn't really feel much of a difference... the 3.5G one is like two bucks more expensive here so I figured I might as well get it since I've had the need to go over 2k dpi before :P
so its worth to buy?
Parent
Well, I like it so far, but I haven't used many gaming mice so my perspective/view is probably not great. However, in comparison to my last one (Logitech G7) it's loads smoother and seems to be running fine.
Parent
Why deathadder respawn, it's refresh but nevermind :D

Quoteit's just marketing
My friend has the new one. There isnt a vast differance but the new one is slightly more improoved. Many people say "the old one" because they are ET players and they dont like CHANGE. If your open to trying something which is actually bettter then get the new one. I currently use a mamba as I was bored of the deathadder. Wish I would of waited till this one was released.
QuoteMany people say "the old one" because they are ET players and they dont like CHANGE

Aaah there you go, should've figured it out by myself :P
Parent
:D hope my advice helps you :>?
Parent
Yeah you kinda opened my mind on the fact that there are loads of Meezes everywhere who'd diss anything that's not the oldest version :P
Parent
Well goodluck in finding the perfect mouse my friend. I am in love with my mamba but I understand not everyone has 100+euros to spend on 1 mouse. If you I highly reckomend it. Its basically a higher performance deathadder with a few extra awesome features.... oh and you can have it EITHER corded or wireless depending on if its charged or not :)
Parent
Nah in here it's twice as expensive as DA :S I'm most likely gonna buy that DA Respawn anyway - my budget will survive it, it seems a good ass mouse and the only shop that maybe has the old DA (if I all of sudden would go for it)on them internets is not responding -_- Thanks for the input :)
Parent
Alright meez
ima like razer lachadder g5