CPC #2

Hi, I'm making a team who'll attend at the CPC #2, if we qualify. we are looking for players who wanna have a nice time with each other and play a bit serious. Our linup atm:

Netherlands NomaC
Netherlands kruml
Netherlands Scheeter
England evan_
England skydeh

what we expect from you is to be:

- friendly
- really sure that you can come
- a bit of skill :)

pm me in #div-LAN

<3
Comments
evan hacker olé olé

a sexy one though
lololl evan?
die evan mag tog niet meedoen met zen hax :x
want? hij is nie gebanned vn CB ofz en nu is het juiste moment aangebroken dat ie niet hackt
Parent
CB en crossfire hebben niks met elkaar te maken :)
Parent
what youmean with who?
Parent
so maybye what?
Parent
lol, i dont understand it anymore
xD
Parent
gl nomac ull need it :]
you know that you have to qualify for the lan?
i did tell them >_<
Parent
Daar wordt niemand van gebanned, en ook bij evan niet omdat ze niet kunnen bewijzen dat ie gebruikt is ofso.
ok, im blind, soz
er was trouwens tog laatst zo'n vette post dat cb eindelijk in actie kwam heb nog niks gemerkt tbh
wh + name esp*
u never know,maybe we will get in it;)
you won't.

The worst team last year was cZar and they would still beat you with 2 fingers in the nose !
Parent
niga pls, we have high skill team we have teamplay and shit(i am not high skill) we have a good change to can get in it;)
Parent
Nomac ain't high skill, you ain't highskill, evan ain't highskill and I seriously doubt Scheeter is highskill as well.

So please, shut up with your retarded dreams.
Parent
lol weet je wie sheeter echt is nee? hij speelt onder andere nick het is eigelijk qaZz en ik zeg niet dat ik high ben:o maar ja ik heb tenminste dromen ik geloof er tenminste in jij niet want je weet dat je low ben dus.
Parent
qazz is ook noob ei echt ga verder dromen ofzo?
Parent
wow tis qaZz. Die is echt zo goed man, niet normaal. Nu ga je zeker op de LAN geraken.
Parent
lol is hij nie goed genoeg om wat terug te typen moet jij dat voor hem doen en wa kom je nou met je low+...? btw ga lekker verder met je hack gedoe
Parent
Je zin slaagt echt op geen bal LOL

Voor wie typ ik? -,-
Ik heb nergens iets gezegd over low+, maar als er iets is dat jullie omschrijft is het idd dat.
En tis evan die hacked, niet ik ;-p
Parent
komt die kut belg weer smoel houden tegen chef ga lekker xfire vol posten en btw als jij dat ben op dat plaatje ben je een grote randebiel
Parent
Dat ben ik idd niet.
Parent
volgens mij viesie vetzak
Parent
kinda sad how your nice when you think your talking to someone else and infact its one of my aliases but then i use my nick and you act like a retard.
quake 4 dacht ik imo...
zomg, didnt know they were going to post something on xfire, i told them we would never qualify but if we did somehow manage then i would go. dont over-flame plz
There is no way you can be overflamed, sorry. Btw, did hentai's pro-riflorless0nZ help?
Parent
you heard about them :P must have done hit rofl amount of damage in scrims tonight. I had nothing to do with, they just asked me on vent, said sure whatever but we wont qualify.
Parent
There's nothing wrong with trying though. :O)
Parent
true, but no need for "brb, laughing." :'< maybe we can play some practice games together would help us, and would be appreciated ;o
Parent
Ask hentai, not me. Btw, it would help you, but the question is wether it would help us. :O)
Parent
Nice ego!
Parent
Than please feel so free to proove that? Tell me the name of your alias.
Never talked with you on that account. Actually, I didn't notice that "person" until he replied in the thread from theOrder.uk and then it was clear you were him.
Parent
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9493/73808569ax2.jpg

there are others as well, but im too lazy to search.
Parent
Aha, that is what you are talking bout. Ofcourse I was friendly. I'm always friendly unless people make me act otherwise.

And unfortunately for you, your name makes me act like a retard. SO GET USED TO IT.
Parent
cant really see why in all fairness, cant we just let bygones be bygones ?
Parent
Your behaviour the first month you left eNorma. That's why.

And your misplaced arrogance ofcourse, I almost forgot that. And your hypocritism ofcourse.
Parent
rhand, he's playing very well here in div.eu tbh... we played med+ for practice and he was the man of the mathc fo sho. his rifle aim isnt that pro but his nades and rifle nades are.... and I can get more skilled in time, if I practice enough. sheeter is highskilled and kruml can get high skilled too if he pracs enough with me and evan! so we'll talk after the playoffs.
Parent
So he is actively playing and you are playing with him?

Seriously, this is the biggest problem with cheaters in ET.
Parent
yes, and yes and "cheaters in et" i fail to see where i have cheated in et, so where is the problem?
Parent
To me you're the same as every other cheater.
Parent
i am playing on lan in march, shall i give you a pic of me shaking hands with bulldog ? :<
Parent
I really don't care about you playing at a LAN. You cheated and are therefore marked as a cheater for ever. If I had any control of who were allowed to play, you shouldn't be allowed to play this game at all; as goes for all cheaters.
Parent
get a fucking grip seriously
Parent
Why should I?
Shouldn't I be able to express my opinion? In this case I do not tolerate cheaters at all, is that to har to understand?
Parent
you tell him girl !
Parent
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HA
Parent
lol sepje still cheating then?
Parent
your actions forced me to leave though, and im hardly arrogant these days most people will agree that tbh, its obvious you dont want to let it go so np.
Parent
don't blame his name, it's you!
Parent
theorder.uk are pro. idle #theorder.et kkthnxbb
Parent
I idle there already... Need glasses? ;-p
Parent
take some grammar lessons @ my profile :o)
Parent
typo schat, typo ;-p
Parent
lol nomac im not going to this lan cuz im too young and i dont have any money, so pls edit this sjit, thx.
you sir talk alot of sense! ;D
Parent
i am hes bro noob
Parent
yes you god damned pro player !!!!

i heard idle are making you their next target
Hopefully evan will not be allowed to compete at that event, considering he was caught hacking, but considering TosspoT's unsatisfactory tolerance towards hackers on Crossfire, it wouldn't surprised me if he was allowed to play.
do you have any other moods than negative?
Parent
cod has no relation to et
evan doesn't hack in et

so kthxbye
Parent
You are precisely what's wrong with the ET community, your ineptitude is impressive, to say the least.
Parent
There's a big diffence between being involved in competition & being allowed on the site :O)
Parent
GL SEPJE!
i find this kinda funny, i find this kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
Parent
Mad world...
Parent
nice rhyme :DDDD
Parent
Als jij qualified is mijn oma ouder dan een fiets
aangezien jou oma waarschijnlijk ouder is dan een fiets :)
Parent
who is evan?

THE RETARD THAT CHEATS?
dat had ik ook das bullshit want ik cheat ook nie o0
i like you.
over eigendunk gesproken
nomac is echt een stuk beter dan jou kazc
Parent
6 days member op crossfire en jij zei dat je med+/high bent
Parent
dat jij nou highskillat kanker boon ben stfu over nomac hij mag teminste lan kanker noob
GOGOGOG frenky:D
Parent
lol santje houd je smoel noob ga nou maar low skill zoeken met al je nerd vriendjes komop zeg jij kan er gwn nie tegen dat jij geen vrienden heb om naar die lan te gaan. (en je bent te noob)
1. speel nooit ET meer 2. als ik naar die lan ga dan ga ik niet om daar te gamen maar om te kijken met iemand 3. wrm op low skill zoeken als ik geen et speel 4. ik heb miss geen vrienden over internet maar wtf boeit mij dat nou? heb liever vrienden in rl dan allemaal kankernerdjes over internet? en plz ga WoW spelen kankermongool
Parent
1. wrm praat je dan over die lan als je toch geen et speelt? 2.je bent gestopt omdat je te low skilled ben 3. je hebt helemaal geen vrienden want je bent een kk nerd die kk stoer doet op het internet en drm ook geen internet vrienden heb 4. ik ga geen wow spele want daar heb ik geen zin in want heb ook nog een egt leve ben geen game nerd als jou:) doeii aap van 12 jaar
Parent
ik zei net nog dat ik niet gamede heb je een leerachterstand omdat je zoveel gamed mongooltje? en ik doe niet stoer over internet kom maar naar men huis en ik heb vrienden ja geen internet vrienden maar ECHTE vrienden miss ken jij dat niet? en ik mag praten wat ik wil over die schijtlan ik weet alleen cker dat jullie te noob zijn voor die hele lan en plz krijg kanker miss krijg je dan nog wat aandacht
Parent
wat een lozer ben jij ik zeg dat je ben gestopt omdat je te low ben dus lees wat beter de volgende keer en wtf kom je nou met leerachterstand jij bent de mongool die nog geneens goed kan lezen wat er staat miss moet je wat lees lessen volgen en dan wat terug typen...? goed idee heej kk noob kom dan naar de crossfire lan domme aap zulle we wel zien wie de kk noob is doeii kk kiddie
Parent
Hey chef niet te mans

en jij bent hoogstens low+

toen je werd geowned door maikel ik en loe zat je anders wel ons voor cheaters uit te maken imo dus hou op met deze Bullshit

btw niet te mans tegen sAntje hij kan wel gestopt zijn maar hij is 200x beter als jouw en nu opbokken
Parent
you wont get qualified or whatever
Nomac = Sepje

yes Sepje was busted! and he was an clanbase admin
Nomac is the brother of Sepje.
Parent
ow, didn't know that
Parent
Sepje = dik want hij zei dat ie drugs dealde, wat dus niet waar is.

hoorde dat ie dik stoer liep te doen :p
Parent
leer replyen idioot
sex ondermine aal the time