CbZ story

Hi crossfire.

I just come to inform you that 50% of viewers will not care of this topic.

After a year of inactivity , around 6 month ago, CbZ reborn.
We took the same Line-up as the past :

FranceSIMOON
FranceJindAy
BelgiumAzur
Germanyheya
GermanywDka

We needed a last player so we decided to take Polandntz.
But we didn't know he already cheat before. His CB account was clean. As you can see on our GTV replay ( http://www.gamestv.org/team/2471-catharsis-bullet-zealot/ ) ntz is not obvious at all.
But today, we just see he already get banned of CB with another account and returned playing with another one.

So, we decided to kick him out of the team.

I admit we already got cheater in our team but I can promise you we are now 100% clean.
For heya's case, we are playing with him for long time now and we are all sure that he's not cheating and never was.

About this topic, all proofs has been given to killerboy. (soLo and stern admitted they fake him [one on IRC, the second one on the gameserver])

And I hope you'll see that at the AEF.

Happy Birthday to me.

#cbz.et for more informations.
Comments
cool story bro.
I missed you.
Parent
Good luck!
hf failing at AEF =)
good choice , gl at lan ! :)
gl guys ;)
zLOL dicker nigga jetz mag ich dich nich mehr :<
UNBAN ME ZLOL :<
Parent
Kommt davon wenn man jeden ausm TS banned :>
Parent
rofl ich hab nur hunti gebanned :<
Parent
jetz sei lieb un unbann mich :< ich weis das du mich mehr lieb als hunti hast!
Parent
HAHAHA I KNEW IT, CBZ CHEATER BUSTED TEAM.
tu m'as manqué :~D
Parent
image: wb3zhv

aha spotted you'r cheater !
Parent
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

was merc for 2on2 ladder !! :xD
Parent
gtfo backstab retard
Parent
i dont understand your bad troll.
Parent
lan backstabber, retard
Parent
image: heya

Kiss my white ass, he's probably not cheating anymore. But he cheated 100% sure with some private bot there.

pmme for demos!
rather see webe mate stats:PPP
Parent
He's just skilled ya know.
Parent
He lowered his sensitivity :)))))
Parent
are you fucking trolling or what? You are saying trying to tell us that you are cool guys by kicking some polish guy from your team who was hacking, but your still playing with heya?? and im pretty sure that wdka guy was busted as well. dont care about ur shit team >_>
show me some proofs or gtfo now i will watch scrubs cuz u all suck!
Parent
who the fuck are you?
Parent
WHO THE FUCK ARE U?
Parent
demented who are you?
Parent
never heard of ya
u come lan so i can punch u?
Parent
im going to lan yes and dont even try to be cool =D im gonna take a guess and say ur wdka, so when u fail at lan and im behind you laughing in ur face lets see what happens :P
Parent
ahahahahah retard
then youre another jew which i have to punch in his jewish face cuz he's some "cool" internet asshole
just cuz u feel proud of beeing assholes in the internet and believe the cheaters which try to troll everyone that heya or whoever cheats u act like some 10 year old "y0 i got hairs zLOL" kid and try to be hard proZ......
Parent
im not the one threatning people? ive been in one fight in my whole life, im not violent and i dont condone fighting.. so punch me in the face, w/e i know you wont do it anyway, ive heard it all before pal, went to lan and nothing happened
Parent
ye but ure "violent" in accusing people u dont know shit about that they cheat and tell bullshit like 90 percent of people which "know" so much about us like that heya azur me or whoever cheats and blablabla U were the one which first TROLLED US so what other choice do i have ? talking with kiddos which troll us in the internet all the time? letting them blame me ?OH COME ON LOL -.-
Parent
i dont know shit about? sorry, it was my fucking clan that busted heya after we got fucking destroyed by him and his fucking mate "ABDULAH"(cant remember who it was)

and no i didnt troll you, im a useless troll, i think you should actually think about what trolling is mate lol
Parent
Quotejust cuz u feel proud of beeing assholes in the internet and believe the cheaters which try to troll everyone that heya or whoever cheats u act like some 10 year old "y0 i got hairs zLOL" kid and try to be hard proZ......

us being the assholes? every single comment you've just made to everyone who has brought up your cheating past in this post is slanderous, curt and just really rude. ive seen you around crossfire and ive read your comments so dont talk to me about being an asshole on the internet :D
Parent
so what ? im just beeing so nice as them talking lies about me in the serious internet
and "cheating past"?
i never had one to talk about but hey talk more bullshit
Parent
so what ? im just beeing so nice as them talking lies about me in the serious internet
and "cheating past"?
i never had one to talk about but hey talk more bullshit

well SORRY for not believing you dont cheat anymore, even thought heya has been busted more than once! i dont know about you, but id probably bet you have been busted as well a few times >_> ill have a razor waiting for you at lan if you want to slit ur wrists
Parent
hhhahahaha pathetic little boy !!
Parent
I got your back bro
Parent
ye jewZ stay with jewZ cool assholes
Parent
You definitely need a backup player like MarseilleFrancis, who will carry the team.
but as truckdriver!!!!11
Parent
You've certainly never seen me rollin' :x
Parent
too good english and too bad engrish.
Sorry.
Parent
Acceptable answer :}D
Parent
What about a newser position ?
Parent
We can le discuss
Parent
only if you wish me a HB !
Parent
Quote Germany heya
Germany wDka

Quotewe are now 100% clean

image: 2ex6b0i
bad troll is bad
gtfo and suck on your mum's tits noob
Parent
Quoteand we are all sure that he's not cheating and never was.

no clue about now, but i lol'd at 'never was' x)
leave Polandntz alone!
heya cheated, 100% sure, check joshua's comment above aswell
everyone knows heya, azur are cheating .. perhaps wDka too but w/e
funny coming from you boy
Parent
just poser :) online huuuuiiii LAN PFUIIII
gl simoon
oi noob, sup with delinq?
Parent
ntz was obvious and so are your other teammates now please
image: gtfo.barker
QuoteI admit we already got cheater in our team but I can promise you we are now 100% clean.

nerds still making my day better and better.
stop trolling u pieces of shit, just die and get lost. srsly you "are all clean"... most pathetic joke of the millenium
as if you guys are clean
cool story bro
kijek XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
learn to use memes retard
Parent
retard ? k
Parent
ye by ur post i can see that u dont have clue about that meme and due that ure retard
Parent
not rly, only because i don't know how to resize this pic, you slur me kk !!
Finland
Parent
im not talking about the size of the pic im talking about the meme... retard
Parent
so tell me what's wrong if i'm such a retard
Parent
ure using meme in a wrong way how many times i need to say it
Parent
one more time
explain
Parent
it's not normal for normal players to shoot 28% headshot accuracy and having 42 stable acc. I watched him with wolfcam, and every normal player can see that it was humanized.
he was getting raged at the map before, he disconnected and shot in the last 4 minutes 17 headshots of that map and then getting stats like this on supply.
cbz = syncro.
As obvious as 'em.
Hmm... Except you.
Parent
Too bad we destroyed their OC wishes. :( Funny Comments though :D
Parent
HB SIMOON !
nm man, recovering from sun for last 2 days xD, will come on irc today only for u :p