Why does PB suck?

^title.

Journal deleted since explaining my situation makes no sense.

Want to hear from you people why you think PB sucks. Yay.
Comments
because it makes ET unplayable :)
It's not as bad as people make it to be. No lagz for me just sometimes ET conflicting with peerblock etc and I'm getting the pnkbstr b kick, but at linux it's nP \o/
Yes, because it's just a dummy anticheat on Linux. It doesn't lag, but it detects even less than on Windows. Linux cheats have gone undetected for like four years now, and everyone knows what I'm talking about.
Parent
You still get noobs getting kicked for linux cheats though, not renaming eth32nix.pk3 and the supercool libETH.so kicks LoL
Parent
That only proclaims how stupid your average ET cheater is.

Cheat code forums are full of that kind of idiots :-D
Parent
cause we love cheats & cheaters
nerds are having fps drops due to incorrect configuration between chair and computer and blaming pb :D!
exactly what I wanted to write :D
Parent
PB does lagg!

PB is to old for the new computers!

PB doesn't stream!
Quote75% raged at me saying PB is all fine and shit
understanding slang

you don't
Parent
because it busts people
I honestly don't see many people getting busted by PB. At least only the dumb people get busted by it. Even vila who was foxy enough to post a screenshot of kamz's stats and not putting off wh was not stupid enough to get busted by pb...
Parent
Cause they weren't playin' with Pb, were they? ;o)
Parent
it doesnt
because we need more haxors
It was good few years ago. Not anymore.
Also it doesn't get updated anymore so now it's also useless against new cheats.
This. There have been undeteced free wallhack+damagefeedback removers on PALE's famous website for months now.

Luckily we're getting SLAC.
Parent
Because PB has a dick in his mouth!

GOT IT?!?!!?! GOT THE JOKE?!?!?!

SUCK AND DICK, HAHAHAHA!!!
so if you have my dick in your mouth then your pb
Parent
nerds are having fps drops due to incorrect configuration between chair and computer and blaming pb :D!
Makes some lag alot.
Makes alot of trouble to some.

And it doesnt detect shit?
It does not detect cheats + lags so it's useless.
link too ass in profile
Parent
image: chapljaa-DAT-ASS
by: EduardEhrlich
Parent
Can't play on server pb:on because my antivirus doesn't like PB and I'm kicked for "et.exe made an error".
it is supposed to be a "busting machine", but it only causes lags.
because it won't tolerate you to play with ur new haxxxzzz ;D
yeah! man!
Punkbuster encourages cheating, the lag doesn't bother me much when I turn on my aimbot.
lags and doesnt stop cheats

i can't stand playing with pb on anymore, sure u might get more cheaters but the lack of lags makes up for it