CPC2 dreams

Hello everyone!

According to the latest fashion of making teams formed of players who are dying to play at CPC2 I would like to make something clear to those who (aparently) dont understand :P

First of all, there is ofcource nothing wrong with the desire to make new teams to play on LANS etc.
I do, however, feel obliged to point out, that unlike SHGopen, every top team will prolly have the opportunity to travel to Enschede and attend. No one has to bring a pc and a crossfire.nu LAN is something many feel more connected to than to a random SHGLAN i guess.
What I am trying to say is, that it is very unlikely for unexperienced and new teams to get through the qualifiers. There will be a very limited amount of teams allowed to play at the LAN so it will be tough even for the rather strong teams to qualify.

Just... dont get ur hopes up too much or u will only be disappointed xd
Comments
raise the teams that can attend ! :)
like your EC seasons...
explain what u mean! unlike yourself i've played in the last 2 EC seasons during which i was still active ;d
Parent
QuoteJust... dont get ur hopes up too much or u will only be disappointed xd
Parent

Main Entry: dis·ap·point
Pronunciation: "dis-&-'point
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English disapointen to dispossess, from Middle French desapointer, from des- dis- + appointer to arrange -- more at APPOINT
transitive verb : to fail to meet the expectation or hope of : FRUSTRATE <the team disappointed its fans>
Parent
and you sucked kok in both
Parent
irrelevant + ironic coming from you!
Parent
image: 030
sorry for having bad days, its human when your a feminion.
Parent
QuoteArrogant is an adjective that may refer to having excessive pride in oneself. A person who is arrogant often exaggerates one's own worth or importance in an overbearing manner.

An example of being arrogant is someone who plays ET and has played on a "high level" and thinks that he can judge people.

Often people who are arrogant are not aware of their own behavior or don't want to recognize they are arrogant. A person can be arrogant but not show it externally to others due to his thoughts, actions and emotions.
oppasse, strax geraak je er zelf ni in
ja ik denk ook niet dat je zal kwalificeren (??)
je mist het punt van de post!
Parent
kep het niet eens gelezen :P
Parent
then don't judge other people who want to play the qualifiers
im not saying they shouldnt play the qualifiers and im not judging anyone either. stop talking rubbish! =(
Parent
yes I'm the one here talking rubbish!
Parent
ik wil niet veel zeggen maar jouw team haalt het ook niet
welk team? waar heb je het in godsnaam over :D
Parent
maakte jij geen team met tekoa en perfo ofzo?
Parent
praat alsjeblieft niet als je geen idee hebt waar je het over hebt.
Parent
ook geen sghopenhagen of wat dan ook?
Parent
omg.. shgopenhagen
Parent
hij heeft het over remedium
Parent
het feit alleen al dat hij het shgopenhagen noemt zegt al hoe weinig hij ervan afweet, maar om jou tevreden te stellen zal ik het even uitleggen.

Ik heb het in deze post over CPC2, niet over SHGopen.
Remedium is voor SHGopen en er zijn voor deze LAN geen qualifiers.

oh en bovendien heeft tekoa hier al helemaal geen drol mee te maken
Parent
oh, wel zeg het dan in je post dat het om cpc gaat :<
Parent
dat is inderdaad bijzonder onduidelijk
Parent
ah lol daar is het :D sorry mijn fout
Parent
omdat mensen zich willen kwalificeren voor cpc2 die wss geen kans hebben (lees: geen ervaring op echt hoog niveau zoals EC upper bracket)
Parent
dat probleem heb ik niet, ik heb veel ervaring met ec upper bracket spelers, ik own ze op pub (meestal via backrape en ook veel door lean)
Parent
hoi rbnt, doe gewoon met ons mee we hebben nog een 6e nodig en we doen et tog alleen 4 fun dus teleurstelling zal er nie sijn, ook al kwalificeren we niet.
ik quit ET denk ik weer na SHGopen ;X ik ga rtcw doen als ik ga op CPC2 :p
Parent
eindelijk stopt hij weer
Parent
Oja en daarom vroeg je joop voor remedium :O?
Parent
Jonge rbnt pakt ze allemaal in, bemmel boeren ftw !:D <3 dirkjeh :D
thx for encouraging
...and I was just about to book my flights, but then I read this. Fuck you rbnt!
AHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS !!!!!1
Parent
im so sorry sean. the thruth is important. I will buy u a beer in copenhagen to make up for this grave disappointment
Parent
you gonna go clubbing with him?
Parent
im afraid so. you will have to play poker with the other OCplayers :PP ( for people with the avarage xfire IQ -> this is meant to be a joke of some sort! )
Parent
[EC]rbnt?!
Parent
[EC]robbenoot pls
Parent
[EC]BB4E-Robinhood

vs.

[OC]FF|Mrozu`Logitech

image: club-6
Parent
im definately the one with the red underpants
Parent
nice being a dalton
Parent
AHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS !!!!!1
Parent
you should go anyway! so after it you can boast having played poker on a LAN for the next 6 months
Parent
does boasting have any relation to trolling?

edit: nvm read the article, I thank you kindly!
Parent
I think that if currently" lesser" skilled teams do not believe in the fact that they could try to qualify, would stop any team from even playing if they want to improve.

The only way to accomplish something you aim for is by believing in it that you can succeed.

So TEAMS KEEP BELIEVING...TEH ET FORCE IS WITH YOU AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO PWN RBNT :P
Last time i checked there still were a lot of online tournaments too :P might be my mistake.

wees maar niet bang hoor ondanks deze ernstige waarschuwing komen er best nog wel teams naar CPC2 :P
Parent
but i assume you get my point. Also if there is a HUGE demand for ET spots for the LAN, i think i would try to move heaven and earth to allow as many teams as possible.
Parent
but still, the teams that im adressing with this post have 0 chance to get there, even if they would have more time to prac than they have now :p
Parent
There are always dropouts and as you know from last time, the first team that can confirm it can have 6 ppl in enschede will get the spot.

Also if i would be able to get 64 et teams playing there, i am sure there would also be room for lesser skilled teams :P
Parent
64??? :P ben benieuwd xDD ik dacht dat wordt weer 12/14 of zo :-d
Parent
there is no challenge in that unless he surrounds himself with skilled ppl which he seems good at. :D
Parent
Stop refreshing this page rbnt.
if i'd stop doing so, it'd mean that i have to continue my maths homework.
Parent
So i can stop dreaming now? :C
je moet iets meer comments maken
so what teams do you expect to see at CPC2?
everyone's taking the whole thing too serious anyway :-d im just messing around
lets mess around together:D

lets mess with the danish chicks imo:D
Parent
i cant remember when the cpc2 is, but i think its during the easter brake isnt it?
if it is I cant go cause ill be on toxic's island little Polandpoor island
so at least this time i have an excuse
nu fattas det bara att fuskarna bröderna razor ställer in shgopen!! ;DD
Parent
x]
folk tror inte att vi fuskar imo :P
bara unix och wizzel!
Parent
glöm inte bertil!
Parent
hmm?
vadå bertil?
jävla fuskare!
Parent
you can have fun, make a team and prac and try to qualify, the reality imo is only 12 of the best teams/players can attend.. And some are dreaming.. But that's a part of it!
Each season a lot of clans/players have EC dreams for exemple

gl to everyone
there's a difference between signing up for an EC season and booking tickets to Holland for a LAN :P
Parent
are there coffee shops in Enschede ?
btw i would rather see sum people playing who really go for it than sum oldies that still rely on their previous fame. thats why i think its important 2 have good qualifiers.
arrogant balletje
keep praccing !
BIG BULLY!
When are the qualifiers?
late march i suppose!
Parent
When is the lan?
Parent
weekend of 15 april or something like that
Parent
is that so
Parent
Ye since I cant pracc :)
Parent
because of ur imaginary reallife? :-d j/k
Parent
hallo rbnt
just play rtcw - guaranteed top 3 :D
I'm already disappointed in CPC2
would you be so kind to make this a journal?
no!

the post relates to recruitment posts and i wouldnt be amused with half as much flame as i am now :[
Parent
is ur team reqruitin?
Parent
hahaha indeed
he is right though... why the flame?