urtier pro @ cooking, part 1 of 1!

Chickenbreast in a parmesan crust with broccoli puree:

image: 1

Put 2 eggs, a table spoon of milk, a handfull of freshly grated parmesan, some chopped up chili and basil in a bowl/plate and whisk it well.

image: 2

In the meantime roast some almonds and put aside.

image: 3

Cook the broccoli with just a little water to steam it.

image: 4

Drain the broccoli and let it cool down a little.

image: 5

Season the chicken with salt and pepper and flour it. Drag it through the egg-cheese-mixture and put it straight into a hot pan with some olive oil.

image: 6

Blend the broccoli together with some fresh nutmeg, salt, pepper and a few slices of onion. Fry the chicken for about 3 minutes on each side and let it rest for 1 minute on some kitchen paper to get rid of the excess fat.

Plate it up and sprinkle the roasted almonds over the broccoli puree and tuck in!

image: 7

Sorry dave :-(

www.kochtier.blogspot.com

First and last forum topic!
Comments
That broccoli ruins it. :(
you win for presentation, but Daves is full on win for everything
only thing id eat from that would be the chicken
ill try it :]
the broccoli puree doesnt look so tasty
but the chicken does, gonna try it
Why not, the color is just sooooooooooo nice :-(

Pea puree is even more green!
Parent
das mit der pizza üben wir aber noch... oder ist diese komische form gewollt 8D ?
Der Mini-Ofen ist breiter als tief und ich wollte nach Möglichkeit das ganze Rost nutzen :-P. Rund würde da nur ne 10cm Version reinpassen und die Form war mir ehrlich gesagt relativ egal. :->
Parent
urtier owned waki
my post is coming, need the time to prepare it : 3 mins
Parent
that looks actually eatable :D
"whisk it well"
Parent
hahaha didnt even read that :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
:DDD I immediatly thought of you <3
Parent
Sieht lecker aus tore :P
Wie viel hasste schon verloren? Muss selbst auch anfangen abzunehmen.
Nice. Viel Glück weiterhin. Ich werd ein paar deiner Rezepte ausprobieren.
Parent
Alle Rezepte sind aber nicht gerade zum Abnehmen geeignet, vor allem die Nudeln sollte man abends eher vermeiden :-P

Das heute auch nicht unbedingt, zwar wenig Kohlenhydrate aber doch relativ fett, auch wenn das meiste davon als Olivenöl recht gesund ist. Ohne Panade sähe das natürlich ganz anders aus, denke da käme man nichtmal auf über 600 kcal für son Teller.
Parent
kilo's?!?!?! In how long?
Parent
Yes kgs. Since February 2009
Parent
urtier = quality-food with a nice mixture of spices (without some ingredients und less fat obviously useful for diets)
waki = tends to cook some heavy ''junk''-food as if he would have a hangover day by day, tho a human needs those heavy meals from time to time just to take a break from everyday life :-P

cheers to their effort tho, trying to teach some nerds how to cook their stuff on their own (won't happen :-P)
if you dont know how to cook the stuff they present here u prolly gonna live @ home till ure 30+
Parent
I guess that 7 out of 10 crossfire users fail at the attempt to cook some pasta or a nice chunk of meat properly, because they're heavily spoiled by their parents, mentally challenged or absorbed by enemy territory! :-P
Parent
Its good for my diet :D thx anyway now u can help me with food for my super muscles :D
It was almost 100g pure protein in this dish (340g chicken, 400g broccoli, 2 eggs, 30g parmesan). Should be quite good for muscle building :-P

Have another tin of tuna or some cottage cheese if that wasn't enough, or even moar chicken!
Parent
Then send me good stuf :D If its good for my diet i gonna send u 5 euros by paypal :D
Parent
Lots of proteins while having little fat, carbs, calories: Cottage cheese, tuna or fish in general (some are quite fatty but extremely healthy at the same time), chicken breast and other sorts of birds, beef, eggs, curd etc.
There's lots of it, just check in body building or diet forums for other stuff or check the ingredients and nutritional values of the back of the packages when shopping. Low fat, low carbs, low kcal, high proteins.

Combined with lots of vegetables and you got quite a healthy diet for losing weight and gaining muscles. Shouldn't go too low on the carbs though, atleast for breakfast you can easily have loads of them. But reduce them for lunch and completely leave them out for dinner.
That's atleast how it worked for me and quite a few others already.
Parent
If the guy above is looking to build muscle then your giving him extremly wrong information on how to build muscle. He should have lots and LOTS of complex carbs +protein+Essential fats, protein is what builds muscle yes but you need lots of complex carbs as energy so your protein is free to do the muscle building job that its supposed too do . Trying to build muscle without carbs is a sure fire way to get minimal results. Also he will need alot of calories you need to be in a calorie surplus to gain any muscle at all, if your not you wont gain and are wasting your time. I know you are trying to help the guy which is more than most people do on here but telling him Low fat, low carbs, low kcal, high protein is doing the opposite.
Parent
Well, I know that building muscles + losing weight is probably not gonna work at the same time as you need a calorie deficit to lose weight, but you need a calories surplus to build muscles.

But, if you have some complex carbs, such as full wheat muesli as breakfast, some good carbs and proteins for lunch, you can easily do your workout in the afternoon. Then having proteins only for dinner should result in muscle gaining over night and the next day (if you're eating the same way again). Correct me if I'm totally wrong, but atleast that's the way I have read it in multiple body building forums and diet pages. The low carb tip was mainly meant for dinner anyway.

I'm aware of the fact that you can't become a new Schwarzenegger at the same time as losing weight/fat, but you can surely build up "some" muscles in the same time. Even with not having a calorie surplus.
Parent
Nope sorry to say but your completly wrong again dont know where you got that information but thats laughable advice no offence you shouldnt listen to random guys on bodybuilding sites that have hardly worked out in there life, like yourself they read something that is wrong then think they know what to do without actually ever doing it right, then think they suddenly can give advice on bodybuilding without having any results to show for it with there body's .You need to eat 6 small meals a day every 3 hours and nearly all except last meal before bed should have some complex carbs+protein , but the most important time you need carbs is after a workout to repair your glycogen restores which should be sugary carbs drink only after workout you can use sugary carbs which can be mixed with protein powder every other meal should be complex carbs. Also the next hour after a workout also need complex carbs + protein. Its those 2 stages after a workout that help the body go from catabolic (muscle destroying) state to an anabolic (muscle building) state.
I think you dont understand how important carbs are in muscle building you need ALOT spread throughout the day along with your protein all 6 meals are important for muscle building ,also you cannot and will not build any muscle if you are in a calorie deficit no matter what you do you wont build muscle thats a guarantee . The 6 meals a day is needed because your body dosent store protein so after around 3 hours the protein you ate is gone , you need a steady supply of protein for muscle building so by eating every 3 hours you keep restoring the body with protein and by eating carbs with each meal that leaves the protein FREE to do the muscle building job its supposed to be doing and not getting used for anything else. Sorry for the long post i could ramble on all day about this your lucky its only this long :P sorry again.
Parent
How do you explain then that I have obviously built up a certain amount of muscles within the last 6 months while being constantly on a calorie deficit?

I went from 34% muscles to 39%, lost fat from 54% to 43% (yep, super fat still :)) and I'm surely able to workout with heavier weights than before. It might not be the muscle amount real bodybuilders are aiming for but somehow the body is able to build up some muscles without the need of the calorie surplus.

You seem to know a lot more about realy body building than me obviously, and I'm not even trying to defend my poor attempt on giving tips, I'm just saying that it can work differently :-P

My main concern was always losing weight in the first place and gaining muscles was just to prevent the skin going totally wabbly and to fill it up again basically.
Nice text though, atleast I learned something new :->
Parent
Your body cant build muscle in a calorie deficit, your losing fat which is changing your body% but your not gaining muscle .
Parent
Ok.

Still don't know why I'm all of sudden able to work out with 17,5 kgs handles instead of the 7,5 kgs that I started with. And can do up to 15 push-ups while I couldn't even do 1 6 months ago. :->>

I doubt it's all because I lost fat/weight. Anyway let's just quit this discussion =)
Parent
Any beginner in weight training gets strength gains at the start even without muscle gains.By doing weight training when your trying to cut fat it will stop you losing most of the muscle you have already right now, but you wont be gaining any muscle while your cutting fat.
On a side note keep up the good work with your fat loss remeber its consistency over a long period of time day by day that will get you the results your aiming for,any time you slack off and not do the right thing the longer its gonna take to get to your goal.
Parent
that broccoli puree looks like green shit hope it was tasty :DDDDDDDDD
Stop bashing my puree everyone =(

It got such a nice texture together with the crispy almonds and the color is beautiful.
Parent
Is this all done in your flat? Looks a pretty nice place to live if so, rather modern?

Also - I really like your china used, looks brilliant with pasta dishes, good job! :)
Parent
Ye all done in my flat on this mobile hotplate thingy, it's rather shit cause it stops cooking at some certain temperature to prevent overheating or so. Would love to have a real gas stove here.

I'm not sure if it's really modern, atleast not super old fashioned I guess. And if you mean the plates with "china used", they are just the cheapest Ikea had to offer.

Here some pics of my (kamikaze) "kitchen":

Main area with hotplates, huge chopping board, spices on the top right etc:

image: 1

Microwave, mini oven/grill

image: 2

My essential stock of drying chilies on top of the fridge :p

image: 3

The green stripe goes through the whole room on that height

image: 4
I love that Lebowski print! 28 squaremeter in total incl. a little bathroom. Works well enough as a student flat for the few years :-P
Parent
Pretty awesome pad!

Really like the JAPAN flag too - need to order myself a south korean one for my bedroom! Green strip is a nice addition too. Where is your flat? and picture of your PC etc? :o
Parent
image: desk

Some weeks old though.

Well, the flat is in Siegen (somewhere between Cologne and Frankfurt) where I also study. 10 mins by foot to the city center, really can't complain about that. Guess I'm gonna be living another 2 years here if they accept me for the master course (which I have no doubt about).

Not gonna post pictures of my other furniture. It's just random cheapish Ikea stuff :)
Parent
Wo hast du das Mousepad gekauft? Irgendwie ziemlich teuer als Deutscher das importieren zu lassen oder? link is appreciated!
Parent
Damals direkt von Puretrak mit sonem Promocode aus den Gotfrag Foren. Kp obs das jetzt noch gibt. Hatte inkl. Versand 40$ oder sowas gezahlt. Habe gerade mal geschaut, die Versandkosten sind ja echt pervers mittlerweile. Vllt gibts einen netten Belgier oder Holländer, die dir son Ding zuschicken. Irgendwie scheints in DE keinen Shop dafür zu geben :-o

Edit:

Order Summary:
(1) - PureTrak Talent 1/4th - $25.00
Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail
Shipping Amount: 15.00
Total Amount: $36.25
Parent
Versteh' den Edit nicht. :o Wenn ich auf der puretrak page die priority us mail auswähle kostet alles zusammen 63,80 $ :(
Parent
Ja, das war meine Rechnung von damals :-/
Parent
i dont like broccoli puree but i do love broccoli :P

looks tasty
ur name made me smile KOCHTIER :D

and it lookse really nice!!!
now THIS is how you cook

nice one sir! :P
looks good I personally dont like puree but oke :D

some other good looking stuff on your site aswell (the apple with yoghurt stuff looked decent)
and some other dishes.

I was wondering what else you eat during a day
Breakfast: Mostly muesli with milk and fresh fruits, or just some fruits with joghurt.

Lunch: In University mostly. So either something in the cantine (which is pretty good and cheap!) or some baguette with chickenbreast, sometimes a salad (rather expensive =().

Dinner: Most of the posted stuff is from dinner times, so something like that :-P

3 meals, 5 hours break inbetween. If I wake up late I cancel breakfast and just have 2 meals on that day.
Parent
ye well I need to loose some weight (10-20kg) myself so I was just wondering what the best method was. My mother currently is on a diet but she just has shakes and some other stuff and I think those persons that do it that way are idiots.

Anyway I'm still having bread during the day and pretty much every evening potatoes and some other vegetables. Another thing I noticed was that I eat less meat than you atm. Would be nice if you were able to give me some tips to loose some weight but still eat decent food since I have pretty much no idea about that stuff :P
Parent
Feel free to pm me on irc (urtier, in #idle.ee), guess that's easier than a long crossfire discussion :)
Parent
will do sometime, playing now so no time =(
Parent
just eat meat that has not much fat + vegetables. and drink water or no-sugar drinks. I wouldnt drink milk in diet.

And go walk 1 hour in the park daily in a fast tempo where your pulse is around 130
Parent
Hungry again !
try so recipes from http://wir.kochen-mit-sperma.info/ that stuff is awesome!