[moviemaking] In need of...

I'd like to participate (well better said I am already participating..) in the tek9 sapphire movie contest but Im looking for some frags that can be added in my video.

Except that I wanna spend the most time on this contest Im also making two other projects (for Ska & AziMiZ..) which will wait until the contest is over.. (although I might pick a daytime to edit a bit on them..)

So basicly this is what Im looking for:
* Some fast SMG / pistol frags (prefer less than 10 seconds..)
* SMG frags -> +3 kills alot of spraying!
* Pistol -> 1 / 2 / 3 kills but has to be fast!
* Dont need to be a known player, dont care about practice matches etc. those are not my requirements.. I just want a nice guy that can give critism when needed (on Test samples)
* Except those SMG & Pistol frags I will also add like 2/3 epic nade/satchel kills but MUST be very 'special' in some way..

What 'could' you expect...:
* Already thought about some titles (!)
* This time I'll try to do maximum sync.
* Motivated enough to finish a project
* Got enough ideas in my mind..
* Nice and friendly chipmunk..
* I got a lill' organisation stand up.. got some mates that support me on any single way.. (TOP secret..)

So I hope to find someone that can be my 'showmodel' for this contest :D

you can find me @ mIRC -> #shadder-pictures or you can send me a PM here:)

* Any ideas or desirable options are always welcome ofc...

Some samples of what I've made so far
SprAjT Teaser..
AziMiZ Trailer..

I forgot to mention.. I have no exact goal with this.. I wanna see how the competition is and what the requirements are to win this :) If I win it would be nice but its also a way of improvement..

thanks!

PS. (for some ppl this might hurt..) I do NOT share the prize, but only the victory! :D
Comments
That quality is so fucking nice!
make movie of me
Tja, ik heb wel koning frags, dat weet je zelf:P pmme maar als je geinterreseerd bent
waiting u to make one for me :(
you're still mad on me :( I dislike mad ppl :( unless you're not mad and tell me the reason of being mad :(
Parent
I've been mad because I disliked some of your attitudes.I'm not mad on you anymore, past is past!
Parent
thats cute<3 gimme a hug :D oh wait..

nah mate thats cool, my attitude can change during games :< but Im not active enough nowday tho.. thats why Im moviemaking^^
Parent
Why are all moviemakers so hyped up about this? It's not like anyone stands a chance apart from maybe 1 or 2 moviemakers.
QuoteI forgot to mention.. I have no exact goal with this.. I wanna see how the competition is and what the requirements are to win this :) If I win it would be nice but its also a way of improvement..

:)
Parent
Still it would bother me as you are limited in doing your own project because of restrictions. I haven't read the rules or anything so I don't know how far these restrictions go.
Parent
I dont get you.. I'll push everything to the limit for the contest tho, I dont care about winning something Im just looking forward to be creative and having fun doing a movie project for someone.. I have no clue how far the restrictions go, if you mean the intensity in the projects compared to projects from other games -> CS/COD etc. you can see that ET indeed has a little less fame in that case but that doesnt mean we're not allowed to show some nice movies :)
Parent
I mean restrictions as in rules you have to go by, for example timelimits.
Parent
its pretty basic.. 2:20 mins. minimum and 7:00 mins. maximum, no advertisments with trailers although you may advertise with photos ed.
you have to add the tek9 intro in the first place as well.. no further important restrictions tbh..
Parent
the title of the movie has to be in the content and it has to be visible on only on the fullsize
Parent
but those are just basic restrictions :P movie must also be in x264 format etc.
Parent
wow nice quality
If your movie will look as shit as these trailers there is no future for you, my son.
didn't find the clips awesome(you still have the scull :s) but if you don't find anyone else, drop me a pm
avi aswell, pm me here
gl spidaah
take my nade from yesterday :P
which nade? :PPPP
und hab schon 5 oder 6 requests bekommen :P vllt nur ein minimovie für dich wennde zahlst :D j/k mate
Parent
Hate those yellow colors on every map and the glow, lol! gl
dankjewel tazz, doe je ook mee met de contest?
Parent
nee ik maak gewoon een movie voor iemand, maar zulke prijzen vind ik niks aan.
Parent
ach boeie, is gwn leuk om n xtje mee te doen man ;) fock die prijzen ;) want als ik t goed begrijp is het toch een generale competitie waarmee bijv. plaats 1 t/m 3 voor een CS movie kan zijn bijv. dus dan is het toch al snel gedaan met ET videos denk ik ;) maja krijg je wel wat publiciteit voor je videos ;P welke movie maak je dan??

ltr
Parent
dat ga ik niet zegguh =DD
Parent
mhmm ik doe een vlotte gok: swx & tazz - black & white? : DDD
Parent
nee gewoon iemand die goed is :)
Parent