lags on warserver

Like topic says I got lags on warserver 2.6b

it starts 3 weeks ago ... I startet Et ... everythin was fine ... connected to server ... got 1 lag ... 999 ping and hold it for 1 min++ -.- I didnt changes something at the game or @ windows

So my question: Does someone know whats wrong ? -.-

PC: - 2 Gb Ram
- 2x2.4 dual core
- nvidia gforce 9500 gt
- Wlan 56k ( but no problem )

Everything was fine up to one day ... before this day I got ping from 98 and no laggs So no problem with wlan :> and there is also no problem on public servers

If you need cfg say so and I post it :)

mfg Bolle
Comments
PING aint related to your PC specs or config... most likely you having issues on internet connection right now, better to check it out from there hosting company :)
nah no problems with my inet connection :> If I minimize et when I got this 999 ping I could surf in the internet with no laggs ... and our company didnt do something @ our connection :> And why should it just be on warservers and not on public ? :>

nope no pb :>
ah :) , but you never said it would not lag in public too ^-^

wireless net or wire?

secondly, have you tried more than just one war configs? :p
Parent
jsut tryn more configs :)

and wireless net
Parent
are you keeping it on behind your pc ? or you got this wire to plug the wireless module at ? (im using wireless net, stable 150ping ) could be it getting bad signal. sometimes I got same issue @ warservers, that ping is 700-999 all the time, and mostly its my signal to module, or just overheat, check the basics out. :)
Parent
wireless stick got 56MB/s from 56MB/s (connection to the router ) I am just about 4 meters from router here :) can almost look at it :D
Parent
enstaub mal deinen kühler, vielleicht überhitzt deine graka
Parent
wlan sux to play online
maybe pb had troubles with your englishskills
QuoteI didnt changes something at the game or @ windows

am I the only one that lolled fucking hard at this :D