Newswriter available.

I decided to part with NetherlandsDreaM-Gaming simply because they made promises that probably were already planned to be broken, so here's a disappointed newswriter who is available for you!

About me!

I speak Germany Poland United Kingdom France Spain, but I will write only in Germany and United Kingdom since only in those languages I have the necessary abilities to write something that people might enjoy to read.

I can write news about Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I am not too interested in other sections of gaming.

What I want

All I want from you is a stable and working bouncer in QuakeNet and your support in setting it up. Higher offers are entirely up to you.

Contact!

xFire: "fagg0t"
MSN / e-Mail: "[email protected]"

Or simply send a private message to me here in Crossfire.
Comments
What is your availability? Some news you wrote? :)
I wrote some news in www.dream-gaming.org and my availability is seven days a week, I pretty much log in every evening so I would check if there's any events and plan a time out for when to write them. Also I've written a few fictions before, nothing special, but it helped me to practice my spelling and writing in general.

e: Also I can apply different writing styles, from more serious topics that require formality to more fun posts that are meant to entertain people. Most posts at DreaM-Gaming came from the later section, so if you want to test me, I'm always there to write you some test-articles in the writing style that you need.
Parent
Nice!

Query me in #esl.et, I might have an offer. ;)
Parent
hf.

not easy job tho
Although there are numerous enjoyable and thought-provoking games, I find drift boss to be the most compelling. The enjoyable drifting game Drift Boss. Pick a vehicle you adore and begin with your deepest desires.
We all spend a lot of time online and we all read and write blogs or websites. There are many similarities between how we create content, think about SEO strategies and content marketing plan, fnf and what other people do when they think about content marketing.
They had a lot of promise, but it seems like they just wanted to make some money and not really care about the game. I mean, they had a lot of people working on the subway surfers game and they said they were going to release it in the end of 2017.