#zerver

Hello fellow Crossfire users,

This topic is meant for Finland Finnish people.

One or two of you might remember the #zerver (originally #zerver.afraid.org) community from 2004(2005?)-2006(2007?). We had a nice group of people and played 6on6s pretty much every day. The atmosphere was nice; there wasn't much whining and such. Just an ewokiee or two here and there.

Today maza and I thought about reviving #zerver. And since many of the players we used to play with have quit ET, we need some new players to join us.

Here are some requirements you should meet:
- No whining - even if we're playing against cheaters (It's ok to suggest that the opponent is cheating, once. It is not okay to mention it 600 times.)
- You should have some experience with the game. You don't have to be really good, but you should be able to handle a medskilled opponent.
- Absolutely no cheaters!
- Play for fun. #zerver was never a "clan" and will never become one. This doesn't mean goofing around. Play seriously but don't get too frustrated/angry if we(or you) don't always win or play that well.
- Have a sense of humor, don't be easily offended and know when to shut up.
- Don't expect any big tactics or anything like that.
- Be very active. Our goal is to play as often as we can, preferably many games every day (yes, we are nerds, and it's a big plus if you are one too :-)
- Don't expect too much from anyone and be open for new in-game ideas from other people. And don't try to force your own ideas, especially not during the game.
- No fulltime trolls, please :)
- Finland Finns only! Of course foreigners who speak fluent Finnish are welcome too, but I don't think there are any such ETplayers.

That's it I guess...

Right now there are about 10 users on the channel, but most of them are dead bouncers. Some of them might come back though (fingers crossed). The players who are prepared to play active right now are maza, hazz and penu, but we are hoping that the list will grow fast.

We'll try to gather 10-15 people and might(will) play "inside games" if there are more than 5 people around. We might even be able to play an inside-6on6; who wouldn't want that:-D? ((15:04:29) (@maza`) yes sir, we're incests)

/q hazz and introduce yourself if you are interested. Leave an actual message - don't just ask if I'm there. #zerver is currently invite-only.

Thanks, bye : - )

Edit: Baserace is an option we're considering too
Edit2: Forgot to mention: we have a gameserver and we're planning to buy a Ventrilo server
Comments
I can play if you get Finland ewokiee back.
lolnerds
Sounds like fun :)
backbone of raab is melting away.. so sad day for me
shit, the fin mixes are back!
Sounds like KRP but we allow cheaters play with us and we need to handle highskill enemies :)

GL
Meikä haluaa
Avi :P
i can curse fluently in finnish