SLAC list ?

Hi,

This summer on ET was SLAC here SLAC now SLAC blabla...

SLAC was forced for several matches in SummerCup (all?) and a lots of matches was played with this SLAC.

So, my question is : where is the first SLAC bust list? or when we can have one ?
Comments
No cheaters on ET no slac list!
How about asking chaplja himself? Is it so hard?

How do you expect the community to know

#speedlink.anticheat
I heard some wanna be Swede is on this list
Parent
he aint responding
Parent
constantly thinking about you
Parent
i guess silent detection doesnt mean that there will be collections of busts once a month...
there are no cheaters is ET
people are clever, admins are dumbfucks
sweedy on 14/08/10, 10:58:53 Edited PM | Reply

the longer we take to release the list, the more players will get busted.

If for example we release the list today, the busted player(s) will tell their mates that they used "x" bot, so the word will keep on spearing that "x" bot is detected on SLAC, and then there will be no more busts, cos ppl are afraid of cheating on SLAC, and even now it shows, real cheaters are scared to cheat, because they don't want to ruin their reputation.

The list will be shown to everyone, but I don't know when, that's in chaplja's hands to decide (and maybe me, if I have a good reason to), but for now we cannot publish the list without the new slac site (which is coming soon).

And that's a good idea
this whole SLAC idea sounds more like a good propaganda to get players stay away from cheating :)
Parent
aint that the whole purpose with not having a realtime bust list dont you think?
Parent
i believe SLAC is a working anticheat programm, but i wouldnt be surprised if the whole idea was just a well planed manipulation .)
Parent
same thinking ;)
Parent
ah, the most interesting part will come, if the busted players gonna make the topics, they ar innocent, and the whole influenced community gonna think, the player isnt clean, hähä :)
Parent
So SLAC is already busting?
yes

but the detection methods are not all there yet, some basic stuff at the moment (but it has busted a dozen of ppl)
Parent
I'm not allowed to say so i won't, you have to wait like everyone else.

half of them are Poland and France
Parent
i can say that without SLAC
Parent
what about me ? mrrrrr kb <3
Parent
and me ? :D
Parent
tell me in pm, we've been to enschede together mate :$
Parent
France ilos? XD??:_)
Parent
say, if someone is innocent, how can you prove there was a bug or whatsoever?
Parent
Preparing epic bandodge? :)
Parent
shouldn't be too hard to figure out :-)
Parent
maybe you remember how one could do it with PB?
Parent
send a ticket? :0
Parent
is: "pb didnt prove im cheating" good proof?
Parent
what happens if im in the list, but didnt even download slac yet
COMMENT OF THE DAY
LOLOL
Parent
i got busted i admit it
be patient, there will be a list and it will surprise but you must give it some time
France busted, rly unexpected