r a f e k

I'm in need of a 3on3 team for upcoming CB/ESL season. I can offer:

- med skill
- leading team in-game
- gamesense
- playing eng/med/fop
- mature behaviour + epic/strange statements

Here's my CB account: http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3206057 I haven't been active for all summer but I'm getting back into a shape again. I might be looking for a 5on5 back up spot, as well (played 3rd division OC with #follow.et).

#follow.et #vittunspeedhack /q rafek - leave a pm here

Have a nice day :-)
Comments
gl r a f e k
gl r a f e k
gl p o l i s h l e g e n d
gl k e f a r
gl rafek <33 take him, awesome guy!
gl r a f e k
Good luck sexy boy
gl dude
busted and hacker
image: il rafekwarrior?
nope, polish one + you should remember me from 2.55 (I quitted it like 2-3 years ago, though)
Parent
i know a rafek from israel who played on 55 =9 his xfire was rafekwarrior thats why i asked, dont remember a polish rafek tbh =)
Parent
I merced a few times for royal, dunno if you were in back then and I was in love with United Kingdombird for a longer or shorter while... ;p Was owning with Belgiummidas/stijn on supply up @ 2nd stage during ETW times. Damn, good old times

e: also, was reaching records with Farhan, having the most xp per day =D
Parent
ye i was always in royal... damn i want that etw times back!!! supply 24/7 no cheaters (or like none) every1 knew each other and nice pub server... nowadays pub is biggest shit...

best was upl days!
Parent
Honestly, I don't play 2.55 anymore so I have no idea what's going on there, and I don't want to. When I was quitting it, people (the newcomers) already were cheating/whining too much. When you behaved friendly to someone they flamed you, when you owned them, they flamed you... Anyway here, so called patched players, act excatly the same and the only difference is bigger community so you don't feel it as much, as back at 2.55.
Parent
gl rafek