reprezent needs backup :)

Well, as Homer told me we need 6 people to play CB EC 5on5 we need a backup. As its a good occasion to find a proper one aswell I hope there's a guy somewhere there who is willing to lend us a hand :)

reprezent is obviously awesome and consists of the best of the bests (and Jere).

Lineup of reprezent][/b]
Poland krein
Belgium chry
Poland dialer
Belgium Jere
Finland kapaa

You can contact me here or on QNet by the nick of ESL|Krein. You are not gonna get a chance to play if you weren't really good in the past. New talents are not welcome, we don't have time to check every one of you.

Msg me or Jere, he has too much free time.

EDIT: People who can't read or do not understand english: mouss, dENN1Z, knoche.

I'll be upgrading that section.
Comments
nice lup gl
You should take me obviously
gl Jere mate :)
gl kapaam8
VilLe ^^ ^^
gl boys
gl boys.

e: all those random scrims of me speccin and being secretly afk during them was all for nothing? :DDDD
i was wondering whats your goal :p thought you have a team with canadians etc :p
Parent
would drop them in a second ahah
Parent
nice lineup gl :)
gl chry, Jere
good luck Krein & dialer.
gl hf guys!
"the best of the bests (and Jere)" I like what you did there:D, gl guys.
gl to everyone but jere :)
GL gruby :D
gl kapaa :D
lol nuubs!
Jere to fail :D
avi ! ; d
gl chry & Jere
gl kapaa
NetherlandsEddo, BelgiumBoss or NetherlandsAdeto =)

gL ;-)
adeto got a team :D
Parent
gief infos :o
Parent
something with SpainCiD!
Parent
I think he asked for EC skill
Parent
Boss played EC and NC. Eddo is capable of playing vs EC skill aswell
Parent
xD So Killerboy also played EC & NC while he is not EC skilled + why did eddo got kicked by 242 ? :))) ( no offense for both)
Parent
Did KB really played EC? And its a bit weird to compare Malta with Belgium ;-) And I think Eddo got indeed kicked for not being on the sames skilllevel as the others from 242, but I also think that their line-up was stronger as this one :p

But we'll see what happens
Parent
Reprezent > 242 easily :P
Parent
No, 242 had Eddo

LOL GIFTED U SO CRAZY
Parent
got kicked because I simply wasn't good enough as "reviving" medic, still need to learn to focus on aiming and reviving at the same time, guess it's a lack of experience in 5on5 format aswell, most of the times only play 3on3 =(
Parent
u need some sick aimer, otherwise u'll fail hard :D
that would be NetherlandsEddo then
Parent
gl seems to be a good team !
u need some syriusz aimer, otherwise u'll fail hard :D
nais lu, gl
gl krein!
Finland BossHK
pick Netherlands appel he played ec (qualifier) in the past.
he quited et for some time, and now hes back on his old skill:D
gl jere and dialer :)
What if you were mega good in the way past.. for example 2003-2007 then just got mega good for 2010 again?
if you were mega good leave me a msg, alltho if i dont know you it wont change much
Parent
hahahahah XDDD