aDman

Since I am not sure about what will happen to Poland savak I might be looking for some decent team to play with. At the moment I am not in the best shape (a lot of so called 'skillboosts' and 'skilldrops'). I am able to play as a medic or fop (I didn't play as fop for 2 or 3 years).
I do not want to play as engi with smg. I can be your rifler, but I am not the greatest rifler ever.
I don't mind playing as backup.

My expectations:
- TEAMPLAY
- Good comms
- Friendly atmosphere
- Not brainless guys
- WOULD BE NICE IF I KNOW 'SOME' OF U
- OC Premier AT LEAST

If you wanna know more visit my profile or try to talk to me @ irc (/q aDman or /j #savak and you will find me there).

Greetings,
aDman

image: randomhotchicksr513
Comments
gl Lysy;]
GL cipka <3!!!!!!
Quote- OC Premier AT LEAST

:o
gl EC player:DD
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sad story about savak :(

good luck !
good luck :)
We're not folding, we just don't wanna play with you! :D HEHEHEHE nerd :PPP

Not very smart, whiner but gonna be a very good player when he's back in shape :D.

pocisniete skurwielu
I see what you did there :D
Parent
I know that you will take Dolar instead of aDman,
so gl both 8D
Parent
Asked them to do that. They did not like it.
Parent
so they prefer to split than to take both! :D
Parent
Some of them does not want to play with Dolar.
Parent
I understood.
Parent
gL Marcin! <3
gl loszynko:)
Niech ginie.
gl Baczyna!
gie el
get him, he got beta invites for all the kewl games !

good luck :)
:XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
Parent
gl mate :))
find it:
asufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhglszmatoizdychajasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfhasufbisduygbsdiugdsoijgidfgbsdfgadfhdfahadfhadfh