slac evaluation

i wanted to ask some of u who knows maybe: how was slac tested that it makes no faults by busting players? how was it proven that is works correct? is there any evaluation with correct results on paper? statistics? formal proofs?
Comments
just stfu allready
Gordon Anus
Parent
oh cmon. the same goes to pb aswell
i suppose, pb was developed by professional programmers with long experience. pb was tested many times, many years in many games. Compared to this, slac was developed only few month ago and is already "on" by busting people. Smell the difference?
Parent
ok if u get busted some days without beeing a cheater, u will smell the difference :> but... i dunno, maybe still not.
Parent
i'm not really afraid of that
Parent
If you get "busted" without being a cheater, you can speak up and they'll unban you, like they did with sa7z. something triggered it but they fixed it.
Parent
only if u can prove that.
Parent
SLAC was developed by exprienced programmers too...and there was a beta period for testing.
Parent
ye, of coz they tested this. i just want any information about how they did it and how do test results look exactly.
Parent
pb is just shit, they didn't even bother to release any updates for it since they didn't get any money for that
Parent
ye this is true.
Parent
Only a cheater would be as paranoid as you, you sound like you've got something to hide by how your acting.
Parent
why paranoid? every software must be checked for its quality. and so i wanted to know about results. what is wrong in it? my point was ya not to criticize slac.
Parent
Because no clean player would be worried as much as you are about false positives, something just dosent make sense with how your acting about it.
Parent
I just want to know how they did it. scrutinizing of rightness is an important part of education and progress. asking makes sense. answering wrong not.
Parent
You cant bullshit a bullshitter,stop talking shite!>
Parent
dude, if u cant understand what i write or u cant answer my question seriously, so u dont need to write here useless things. my question is formulated clearly. any interpretation about cheating and so on are just wrong. bb.
Parent
Why are you trying to sound clever "formulated" or "interpretation". Why do people try to use the most abstract words they can to try to sound smarter about whatever argument there making? lol. Anway BB to you too.
Parent
CAN WE USE RIVATUNER WITH SLAC? I REALLY NEED TO TAKE THOS GOD DAMN ANNOYING BUSHES OFF
u have bushes on? ;)
Parent
yea man gonna trun them off:P

who the fuck wants bushes???
Parent
i hate george w bush ^^
Parent
u shud use rivatuner aswell then:P
Parent
no need, sometimes the models are glowing throw bushes and trees, maybe u should preshoot a bit more, if u hit then go on fire :D
Parent
SLAC screenshot system being developped
Parent
That's a cute kittie on your profile :#
be ashamed u never visited my profile :>
Parent
slack stole my moneybookers password with 200$ on it
this guy is asking how he can cheat with slac!!! and wants to know so he doesn't get busted lol. Self bust
ET, serious business.
the newest slac eula
makes it more suspicious
less, actually
Parent
The same goes for antiviruses etc...

PB had a shitload of false positives etc...

Nothing is failproof and nothing is bugproof.

Stop complaining and get on with it. SLAC will be used now and perhaps for the remaining lifespan of ET.

Deal with it.
is not the same. antivirus is not deleting things without ur agreement.
Parent
Names at SLAC lists are 100% certain. Any uncertain detections won't be released.
how to know is CF doesn't stel my money on paypal ? :(

:DDDDDDDDDDD