eVo Searching

Yes thats right i'm looking for an active and skilled 6v6 clan. Unfortunately vSlags lost motivation with some inactivity in certain players <3 to all the players that were in vSlags from one time to another:
England eVo |England brzy |Sweden rat |England West |Scotland Vexx | Netherlandsph4ge | Slovenia M1ke | Canada Wesbo | Netherlands Kitty | England rAzbo | Germany Seya

Info about me:
- Fav Class: Medic but can quite easily play fop / engi smg and i can handle a rifle but i really want to be medic in a team as thats where my team play lies.

- Skill: mid/high ?

-Avi from: 19:30 CET till v late at night monday - thursday and sunday. Depending on social life i might be avi some evenings on a friday / saturday but only if i aint going out drinking.

- Clan History: vSlags, sFx, WoN (i dont hop around from team to team)

- Avi for CPC2

You must be skilled, organised, stable and active, would be good if your players have team play (i know this is hard to find :s )

You can contact me in #Impact.Gaming -- /q eVo`i
Comments
gl evo :D
nice and skilled guy , good choice! gl!
played one 3on3 vs him, he was quite good, although i would define your skill bit lower than med+ :x
that aint me u nub
YES IT IS LOL!!

and does it even matter? It's a fun convo with a guy named eVo.

or a player named xizu playing in eVo.
Parent
Fine, I nuked it for you :<
Parent
lol well it aint me ... its a random convo but not me :P
Parent
nice convo evo.
different evo, hes from a clan called evo... fanbois
Parent
gl nice guy
Good Luck man
#impact-gaming

gl
they should remove the interview with you leaving gaming:D
split up with the fiance... so thats kinda why
Parent
evotatko? :D:D
skilled player and nice guy take him and GL eVo <3
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Bump for this dude, nice and a decent shot. Just don't believe him when he says he's highskilled! :D ;)
Good luck eVo!!!