fuchS avi

Yo

I moved out a few weeks ago and still waiting for my new internet... sux dick =D
But some good news arrived today, in the end of this week i will be back pwning hard time hopefully.

And i decided not to be a part of autobots with there current lineup, and attitude.
( this is all becouse of lolita) not the team itself since i love autobots and ipson and adi :)

I will be active 2-3 days a week top, so backup or main dosent matter depends on the team. i just wish to be a part of something nice and good :)

Cheating free,
LAN avi (team must be LAN AVI)
Slac
been here for along time... so been there done that

The song of the day, Cee Lo Green - Fuck you
Comments
wasn't autobots your own team?
Yes i created that team, but i went inactive since i moved and i dont really see it as my own team, since they replaced some of the memebers, and took some other guys i dont know, and me and lolita more or less wont be avi to play with eachother anymore.. nor want to atleast from my side.

Much love to adi and ipson :) and i wish them all the good luck in the world :)
Parent
AUTOBOTS¨
gl pwner, nice 2 see u back :)
Thanks mate :) glad to hear ur old team is back running ;) gl tell nohead and fostruM yooo
Parent
:) ill tell them ,
Parent
food lack
gl playaaa
Thanks headshot machine =D
Parent
gl hotty

please call me
Rambo ¬¬
pm Havoc
gl oldtalent:$
GL back to you newschool talent =D haha
Parent
gl powner ;)
<3 you must miss my reviving skills ;)
Parent
im doing them myself now on undead ^^
Parent
Cee Lo Green - Fuck you

LoL you piece of cunt, after I was together with your ex you've started listening to this song 24/7.

Get a life lol...
Damn I hoped you wouldent tell the whole community about that :(

but the truth is i fucked ur mom... that is alot worse then fucking my ex both for me and you..
Parent
:P lets paly
Parent
good luck, nice aimer and nice guy <3
GL fuchs <333333333
Nice, sexy boy going to LAN :)

gL man =)
gl fuchsen
tackar slajden =D
Parent
gl from ameise
very good aimer, gl