Comments
Whats the point!
my friends got banned for yawntriangles, now I won't rest before all the gays who have them have got banned too!
Parent
Your friends with additional dll files in their ET folders and players from nexus list? Get better(cleaner) e-friends imo
Parent
nice bust, too bad he is a known player so he cant get banned
like fost and razz?
Parent
true words!
Parent
like fost and razz?
Parent
that are 2 out of how many suspicious/busted ppl?
Parent
How many "Highskillers" are accused for cheating with solid proofs so far? Mize (working on it), Frozzen (not enough proofs), chmpp (working on it). And sorry its kinda impossible to work on all cheaters who get busted during teh years in 1 week. So have patience or deliver us detailed informations.

In the Clanbasebanlist are very known and "skilled" players till players I never heard of. So I really can't understand how you can say it's a 2-classes anti-cheat-system.
Parent
tell me who is very known and "skilled" on the Clanbasebanlist pls?..i only see random pub cheaters
Parent
fost razz meez shitty repsol etc.

And if you are going to tell me that they aren't known and "skilled". Then you have a lack of knowledgebase about the ET-Scene. And I am still waiting for your hundreds of cheating Highskilled players whose won't get banned due to their "Highskill".

I am sorry if I can't supply you with more skilled names because there aren't anyone.
Parent
you mentioned fost and razz twice, the other once i heard about once maybe, but just read chucki3's comment..i doubt that those known players will be banned rather later than sooner
Parent
If there are clear proves they will get banned. Nothing else to say. And I am still waiting for your hundreds of cheating Highskilled players whose won't get banned due to their "Highskill".
Parent
You can only see the public section. There's a private section too, that's where a cheat report goes to be handled by us and clanbase. Enough skilled and known players in there.
Parent
There is a difference between: etmain/opengl32.dll and a cvar in a config...

Although I heard some randoms are getting banned for example ot_logo cvar which is a bit harsh tbh :(
they don't mind telling you there's also a kick for pbhack there for the same guid :)
Parent
do you know anybody who has tried it?

dont think so, unless it's a csplayer.
Parent
#9002: MD5Tool Mismatch: etmain/opengl32.dll (len=2048)

1st dude was making movie and forgot to remove dll files from his main folder?

But banning just for cvar is a bit wrong, tho most likely, the person is a cheater, but it's not as convincing as having nexus.pk3 or hax.dll in your et folder.
you are in nexus users list, you should be banned just for that

OH NOES
Don't forget your zz_shader_quad.pk3 & nexuslist
well, nexuslist or shaderquad stuff weren't involved in my C&A profile so I think those didn't affect to my ban time.
Parent
CU CHEATER
from hero to zero of nie?
Parent
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nerd
Parent
HAHAHAHAHAHA nerd
Parent
cu? ik ben er nog en ook op cb en waar heb ik gecheat?
Parent
LOL THEY BAN DONKA FOR FUCKING MD5 AND THE LET FUSENLISTPLAYERS PLAY?????
1. ban me then :o
2. ban LION http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=647122ABF41080B447DC78BBBADB969B296661BF
3. ban razy http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-1588-p=2&etproGuid=DA05AF7C33C955F7DA01A9C4456AA9458C926190&gamecode=ET
4. and ofc montage with his 100 guids xD http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=f91ba065
5. they have to ban half of the eSraelis then coz they got "ot_logo 1"

btw put an empty cfg file in your ET folder called "etbot.cfg" and connect to telent so they have to ban all of us! xD
it was standing in their cfg and they shared it and i also know <3 jew which gave me it too np... so im banned now too :D
Parent
yes and i guess the Violation (PB HACK) #130311 came from that cfg too :D:D lol i just typed /pbhack in my cfg no proof!
Parent
"ot_logo 1" <---- what is that, and how do players get thats stuff.

Couse i have no idea what it means
Parent
goliath got that quote lol, you can have it by putting it in your cfg: just write ot_logo 1, join server wait 10 seconds and you got that nice triangle ;) and now you will get banned by cb for 6 months and if some1 is using it on public server he ll get banned for 1 min there cos ot_logo = 1 should be EQ to 0
Parent
It is from a public hack so it shouldn't be in anyone's config but personally I think it's way too inconclusive as proof of cheating and definately not worth a 6 month ban.
Parent
3 months should suffice it will teach people not to use configs from other people without knowing whats in them ! I personally wouldnt push a ban through for a cvar only, they normally just used as additional evidence for a pb hack case or to back up a pbss!

Adding it to your config doesnt work when the CB cfg is loaded it does a cvar empty. It only works where checks are in place.
Parent
1 to 3 months maybe ;) Fully agree with what you said though.
Parent
its just bs that you ban ppl for this and not for NC list for example.... just crap from C&A
Parent
is this montage guy already banned?
Parent
patience hes in the system!
Parent
isn't that proof enough or why can't you ban him right now?
Parent
1. CB is slow at times
2. We have to provide IP matches which can take a while
3. There are about 100 cases which we still have to handle
Parent
its Kit not montage
Parent
you shouldn't
whinewhinewhine.... get used to the fact that they're banned and there is nothing you can do about it! >:)
is he trying to get us unbanned? read again
Parent
You kinda missed the point but,
since some of the biggest retards I e-know (know via Internet) describe you as one of the biggest retards they e-know, I feel so sorry for you that I will forgive you THIS ONE TIME. So stop showing your stupidness by idiotic comments in my posts and I will let you be this time. thanks!
Parent
why would u download a cfg?
http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=73625df2

That's the etpro guid from your CB profile. The same as in your link. Nice try though :)

(not)
Parent
WATCH OUT razer mqtri HIGHSENS!!1
Parent
you should better watch out for a knife in ur ass
Parent
sorry im just a lowskilled instead of u. morethanidle FFS!!1
Parent
why would they test random configs? and if they are used to that, why cant they just check the cvars then..
noobism ! imo..
Parent
PB HACK #100080
image: invokorqc7

there was a gamestvforum thread before with all the sherlocking but its been archived sooo :O
Parent
Doesn't matter, the PB hack ban is enough.
Parent
lollololo u will ban mqtri :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Parent
rofl wasnt me anyway and ill check the logs for whoever's ip it was :D
HAHA more whine
I liek the Et community play that game liek WoW 24/7 and flame for nothing.Iam off gn8
omigoth cool, i cant get banned this way
picka 2 sry

edit: sry, ne pretepam trinajstletnikov
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
edit: sry, ne pretepam trinajstletnikov
Parent
waaa kao uno tko mali mrga in to? btw mqtri je star 14 zdej tko da prosm ne ga flejmat!!! xD
Parent
wtf je mali mrga :[
Parent
ne ni samo tko fak kaj ti si 24/7 kle gor na xfire da tko rifresas :D
Parent
dans sm biv sam zjutri gor, sele zdej ob sedmih sm prsu gor :d
Parent
podla laz kako si pa prej skoz rifrashov da si vsake 30 sec pisal :>
Parent
sej ma hazibusica zravn!!
Parent
so, how do u know that these banned guys haven't been spoofed