iLL'z gaming in need of an ET squad!

Dear readers,

To further expand our multi-gaming clan, iLL'z Gaming is looking for some teams, and since we have got a sponsored ET server we are looking for our own ET squad.

First I will explain to you who we are.
iLL'z Gaming was founded by Pim Willems and Robin Klusman in June 2010.
They started off with a Call of Duty 4 and a Counter Strike 1.6 team. Unfortunately after only a short period of time the Call of Duty 4 team fell apart. And we were left with a Counter Strike 1.6 and an unfinished Modern Warfare 2 team.
From June to this day, a lot has changed. For instance the site has been updated and finished. Also, our Counter Strike 1.6 team achieved second place on the Sørlanet LAN, which has over 800 attendants.

What do we expect from a team?
iLL'z gaming is searching a team that is active(training and doing tactics around 3 or 4 days a week), Stable(we prefer no 2 week teams), Skilled(we would like to get nice and decent results), and teams with good teamplay. Being lanable as a team is not a must in ET but a plus!
We prefer teams with a small history and we want teams that will play active in a few leagues in Enemy Territory.

What can you expect from us?
iLL'z gaming is a multigaming clan which one always goes for the win! and we also expect that from our teams.
We can support our teams a gameserver 12 slots, and a teamspeak 3 server 100 slots.We can't give any lansupport at this moment but if our teams gonna give us good results we can get better and better sponsors.

Xfire: demon200
e-mail: [email protected]
Or PM me on crossfire

Thanks for reading and we hope your team is interested in us!

Yours sincerely,

The iLL'z Gaming Management.
http://www.illzgaming.eu
Comments
Nice, change the slogan tho it sucks. #g5 going big could do with sponsorship
Hehe:P we will change our whole header:) Really don't know anything about #g5 but if they are interested they could pm me.
Parent
I'm sorry but he hasn't heard of you.
Parent
gl! heard ocw could use an mgc?!?
Not this again! ;s
I'll fuck you in the ass very hard if you don't change your nick kiddo.
nice :)
gl to interested clans !