autobots new 5th

image: Transformers_banner

Hi we at autobots need a 5th player, we've had some problems within our team which all are fixed now.

We've parted ways with some of the LU playing players to make room for some others and to bring back the joy and motivation.
Currently we're in need of a skilled experienced damage-giving fop or eng smg that's objective orientated.

We've played for some time together and I can assure you, you're going to have a lot of fun with us.
Skillwise I can tell you that we've full-held quite a few EC playing teams and set some awesome times against most of the OC Premier playoff qualifying teams.

In a nutshell we're a totally new team, which is why we are thinking about changing the name to something more matching.

We've received some applications already, however this is mostly to show what kind of players we could get in and which one is matching the best for our needs.

Cheers
#autobots.
Comments
Need to know lu
who left?
i hoped ipson left, stealing nigger
Parent
more like stealing from nigger which i tottaly approve
Parent
eujen isnt a nigger

ur a fag aswell
Parent
We kicked you :o
Parent
hehe,

adi}: why did you leave the channel?
lolita|: i dont feel like being there anymore

i was faster :P
Parent
Take me : PP :PP :PP
NO! I WAS JOKING THOUGH PLAYING WITH YOU IS NICE.
Parent
challanged
Can't be all fixed if you need 5th :(

Gl
pick amazon: D
Objective orientated eng -> pm me! :]
good joke , btw r2r foolded? o:
Parent
was für good joke :D naya nahezu..
Parent
naja ich fand den gut :b was den los bei euch? o:
Parent
Es war keiner verdammte scheisse d:D!
Naya, stabile LineUp Probleme selten prac :x(
Parent
der wird ja immer besser :D
naja , falls ihr nen nubstick braucht kann ich mich auch anbieten hab momentan langweile :s
Parent
villt komm ich drauf zurück :[]
Parent
sag früh genug bescheid :/
Parent
2low soz
LOLED AT BANNER
/q adeto for engi smg :)
WaaaT!!! WAAAAaaaT;;;!!!!
Parent
eng avi
gl guys, too bad I'm too inactive for this :)
good luck adi :)
Its basicly the same, but no lolita. :) hows nI going? fostrum and you pwning again :)
Parent
"Skillwise I can tell you that we've full-held quite a few EC playing teams and set some awesome times against most of the OC Premier playoff qualifying teams. "

I kind of lolled :D coz u failed ur every OC games and didnt get into playoffs:D
We all know the reason to why autobots failed in OC. expecting that it all changed now :)

with our normal lineup we pretty much played decent vs better teams, 4-0 turbo, 4-0 victis, and good pracc results and it was another lineup playing in OC.

thats the reason why the team dident pass the group.
Parent
u were going to answer Darth Vader, i guess?
Parent
tho they are nice guys, this made me chuckle a bit too
Parent
Well was meant after our new lineup changes :)
Parent
Do they have to be LAN avi? :D