adze-BoRi still

Hello guys!

Our new project didn't work as well as we expected so it's time to find a new home!

We are looking for a team to play with. We prefer playing together but it's not a must. We don't trust in new projects anymore, so be a stable team pls.
Adze(19) a decent smg engi, medic and fops, so basically all the smg classes but rifle.
BoRii(24) plays everything except smg eng.

Leave me and(or) adze a pm here.
Thanks.
Cya!
Comments
add me to the list -_-
este jatszunk vmit?
gl m8s :)
Mindplay?
is a hungarian all-time mix team
Parent
oh ok! gl anyway :)
Parent
take this guys, both really good players!
bring your old teammates back.
GL adze! x
bori attifopa 24/7
if someone takes both of you it's hard to match the criteria of being a stable 5on5 team with only 3 guys.
take them while you can, both good and reliable players. Used to play with Adze a long time ago, I miss you!
Yeah the good old times idd :P When you always had to do smth with the scooter in war-time 8DD
Parent
Fuck yeah!! Hahaha were lovely times. If I remember well bori played with us to...right? we had a pretty good team back than, to bad it wasn't that stable :<
Parent
BoRi didn't play with us in aero :P We played vs. them @ OC 2nd div, since we got into the same group, we bashed them 4-0 8D
Parent
csinald a moviet :)
Parent
Mar majd nem keszen van - 13perc lesz sacc/kb -, holnap render. Meg neked felveszek kb 2fraget, meg a wav-file-ok hizányoznak aztán mehet a menet :)
Parent
I remember again yeah. Lets make a comeback?
Parent
gl <3 you both :)
beleverem a faszom dikk :D punci, ribanc
hahaha tensu :D It was such a long time ago :>
Parent
yeh mate.. :) , but real life is now on first position, working, girlfriend, gaming is on place 2349934 :D
Parent
gl u unhit fags :p
Gl again Dr adze & bori :'d
gl 2 u :)