Vote for ET in the WCG game preference poll!

One of the most prestigious events in the eSports world, World Cyber Games, is already in planning for next year. The organisers have publicised their anticipated "Game Preference Poll" just like they do every year. The poll name is self explanitory; you vote for the game that you want to see at the next WCG event.

The poll is split into the following categories:

Fighting
First Person Shooting
Racing
RTS & MOBA
Sports
MMORPG
Casual & Music

So this is your chance to do something for the community and the game that you love. Head on over to the poll page to cast your vote. Good luck in having your selected game being successful!

TLR news post: www.tlr-clan.co.uk/news/display/310

edit: For those of you who think I'm "hitwhoring" the TLR site, read my response in mana's other thread here on cf before making judgement: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=36649
Comments
et isnt even mentioned :Dd-D:sdasd.adad.a.523492rikdgvffdg
Other: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Parent
no et, no vote
Other: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Parent
ye but you gotta choose another one also
Parent
Pick a fighting game
Parent
done

wolfenstein: enemy territory
that would work well for current et teams xDD
1st quake live
other Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
fuck you fuck you fuck you and fuck yoU!
Wait a second you're first making us go to your site to find the link for that so called poll? Nice community effort ^^
Read my response in mana's other thread here on cf: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=36649
Parent
seems a bit more justified :)
Parent
My main goal when joining TLR was to really focus on ET. I have some news which I'll be proud to make public soon but I'm really struggling with making our sponsors more interested in this game and it's becoming frustrating to say the least.

I see the response from the majority of the community here and it makes me question why I even bother tbh.
Parent
yeah this community is probably a bit too critical, but at the same time it's also weird to be pushing a community thing through your own website to get hits when we don't have a clue why you want these hits other than just attentionwhoring. I suppose people might be less annoyed or whiney if they know you're trying to do something for ET through TLR - though I wonder if you're ever going to pick up a new ET squad and if not - why you would want to host an ET tournament
Parent
Just because we don't have an ET team, doesn't mean we don't want to support the community : )
Parent
If there are going to make WCG in Asia or US I don't think out " community " will have enough funds to go there
Great community effort linking back to your own orga's website :)
just write W:ET to 1st urself then selcent 2nd :p
Vote for ET and a random fighting game, win
Give me the poll link instead of you're useless tlr post.

http://www.wcg.com/6th/poll/poll_ptt.asp
just vote some random fighting or racing game and then Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory on fps genre
Linking to tlr: ban!
Saw TLR site, closed it right away
too late then, already made them profit
Parent
Only if it is 6on6.
Where's the poll ? lol
ET wont win anyway... COD..
Linking TLR's site instead of the poll benefits the community huh..
Read my response in mana's other thread here on cf: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=36649
Parent
Sean I am disappoint...
Carlos I am disappoint...
vote for quakelive or cod instead of this shit et
Dont get it, why should we vote for ql or cod instead?

Of course our votes are not enough for ET to be chosen, but atleast we'd still show them, that we exist, that we have a community, which is credible and can be trusted.
That we have the players and teams ready to play on LANs.

I mean, who else is going to vote for ET than not the crossfire community.
Youre just being a dick if youre voting for games like ql or cod, cuz these games are going to be there anyway, with or without "crossfire" votes.
Parent
QuoteCrossfire 3.2 - A Gaming Community

anyways i know what u mean, but i would like too see 16-32 teams/players instead of 4 in ET :D + going without sponsors is expensive, only dignitas, tlr and rockit would sponsor teams
Parent
afaik wcg is basically nationscup, if a nation wants to participate in wcg they have to hold qualifiers and pay for the trip to grand finals. so all participating teams would be sponsored
Parent
Does it have something with you being banned in ET for hacking and not in QL or COD?
Parent
how about your lan
Parent
cheater discussing community matters..
Parent
pointless shit tbh.

1st ( we wont get ET in anyway ) compare our community with cod&ql ?
Teams cant go to Asia or .... !

You just need visitors for your site.

nice move.
"That we have the players and teams ready to play on LANs."

Please tell me ?

Even when ET will get in which teams will travel to Asia or America ?
Parent
did but why's the link to some stupid tlr site and not straight to wcg :o ?
1st ) Everyone knows that ET wont get into list.

so its just good for TLR !
Parent
hits!!!!!!!!!
Parent
STICKY!
Super Street Fighter IV
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds

Quake Live
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

TrackMania Nations Forever
Mario Kart Wii

StarCraft II