poll for next years WGC

So, heres the poll about the next year's WCG, and not some shit directing to TLR site. Over and out, im awaiting ban but let's hope that he understands :DDDDdd

Just vote for Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory under the first person shooters and then vote some random fighting or racing game.

http://www.wcg.com/6th/poll/poll_ptt.asp

FEEL FREE TO CHANGE THE TOPIC NAME
Comments
seanza is nijs guy :PP, u just mad finguy
yea he is but im tired of his TLR links, it's like he needs to redirect everyone from TLR to every shit he posts
Parent
if you dont pay attention to it, its not that bad :d
Parent
Read my post at the bottom. Maybe you'll understand why I did what I did. Please don't hate...
Parent
headline seemed interesting but then i was laik >:/
I concur, some of the admins/MGC people on CF acting like they want to spread the word of ET but only if it goes through their website so they get hits. :(
and TLR isnt even active in ET anymore are they? ;x
no they are not.
Parent
figures, cba to click then. :)
Parent
you can click the link at this post, it's directing straight to the WGC site where u can vote
Parent
directing to wgc but through tlr, still making them profit of unsuspected gamers...I refuse.
Parent
wtf your talking about? oO
Parent
ma bad, misread :)
Parent
Read my post at the bottom. Maybe you'll understand why I did what I did. Please don't hate...
Parent
do not get...its not like TLR are clueless since they supported ET before? and the moment they left ET wasnt the worst time for the game...far as I remember :x
but nonetheless, sounds plausible :>
Parent
TLR as an org can support an ET team, however, what I mean is I want to support the ET community with cups/tournaments/competitions. In order to get prizes for these, we need the sponsors to realise there is a ROI for them.
Parent
stopped reading after "Wolfesntein"
thx! edited :)
Parent
voted for QL
I think you're free to post about the upcoming WCG as you see fit (unless it's offensive or troll spam of course), don't see any reason to have this thread deleted. More attention for ET is better! =)
omg no wai:D
Parent
I'm only trying to gain more hits from Crossfire so that our sponsors can see the traffic we get from the ET community, then we can then justify our sponsorship presentation to host tournaments for you guys.

I'm not the admin-abusing type who will delete this thread because it doesn't include a TLR link. The 2 main things I was trying to achieve with my earlier post was to try and encourage you guys to vote for ET to become a WCG game whilst (at the same time) increasing our Crossfire source hits to show our sponsors the Google Analytics report to prove that there is an interest in TLR from the ET community.

I personally see nothing wrong with that as I can guarantee you we get plenty of hits that shows general interest in TLR so I'm not trying to whore hits on our site for selfish reasons.
i approve this comment. :)
Parent
Crossfire is making its way up out referrals list but still behind tek9! So it looks like this will be achieved soon : )
Parent
Sounds good! :)
Parent