Looking for CPC#2 Team

Hey there, I'm Alan a.k.a. Baggiez

18 years old, from the UK.

I'm strongly considering attending and participating at CPC#2.

I've played ET for over 3 years now. My clan history is as follows:

United Kingdom SoF / cdap.oddjob - 2004 to present

Baggiez
Ste
Marvel etc.

United Kingdom Team UK 2004 + 2005 + 2006

Europe Tosspot & Friends - CPC#1

Baggiez
Potter
Darky
Gifty
Ronner
Maverick

I've got previous LAN experience with T&F who beat cZar last CPC to reach 5th place overall.

I'm currently at university so gaming is difficult for me to do here. I'm not active at the moment, and I very much doubt I would be able to practice until the start of April [this includes possible qualifiers]

I feel that I have the ability to compete at LAN without a problem, despite my current lack of activity. I've returned to ET many times after breaks without any loss in skill or dedication. I'd hope that people I've played with or against will support me.

I can only be contacted over MSN so if any of this appeals to you, add me at

[email protected]

I look forward to any contact.

Thanks, Alan.
Comments
gl bagz
rofl join a team after qualifies, nice
A lot of teams have members who can play qualifiers (in the comfort of their own homes) but can't make the travel to the LAN to compete.

This could be because they are too young or have other commitments. I'm only offering to fill in.
Parent
Is that allowed? Would be weird :x
Parent
thats retarded in my opinion, nice signing for cpc2 and some retard cant come all in a sudden wow lets take some other guy to fill the spot, you sign for a lan cup 6 men that can come 100 procent, and not for 99%

example team makes lineup to go to cpc2, they take some random random high skilled to pass the qualifies and after qualifies they change player.
Parent
Bagz \o_

Anywho, don't you think it will be like last years qualifier where you have to play in a qualifier match, in order to play at the LAN?
I can always try.

Worth a go ...
Parent
nice guy good aim take him

cu in enschede
he is a nice guy.... take him :PP
OMGWTF CU@CPC2!!!

and ofc take him etc blabla
Take him!