Movie help

Hey moviemakers (and regular user also :p) !

need some help with the following:

1) If I use Smireboule.ETPro.Green.packs.rar the knife's handle becomes green. any solution ? Should i delete one of the greenpack file ?

2) If I make a 100k framed camera it's sometime very frustrating to wait the whole when I failed with something. any solution to stop that camera ? Or I can just crash Et everytime what i dont really like..
Comments
guess this seems like a problem for the real moviemakers like hannes, fredd and superbo
what's the point of a 100k fps cam :P?
you can make 69 hours long fragmovie from one second of the game (with 24 fps)
Parent
when you use 100 blur samples then 20 seconds in a 50fps movie = 100k

100*20*50
Parent
Yeah, it's most likely one of the files in the .pk3. Link me to the pack and I could probably find it.

You can't stop the execution of those Camtrace scripts if I remember correctly.
any idea ?
Parent
It was quite late and right now I'm still at work. I'll have a gander tonight.
Parent
delete the files you don't need tom smireboule pk3. If this is a weapon, it might be inside models/weapons if i remember correctly.

About the 2nd question:
- thats why there is the 3d preview at Camtrace.
- You can even preview the camera inside et without recording?!! (specially with new image... you can lock fps to record fps and get a good simulation)
- if recording already: - cl_avidemo 0; quit xD

cheers from a random wannabe moviemaker!
"cl_avidemo 0, quit" so there is no solution ? :D

haha wnb, and still you knows more :D
Parent
afaik there isn't any cvar to stop it (but i am not 100% sure).

Well cameras use alot of wait cvars, and it's impossible to stop a "wait"
Did you check camtrace manual? I'm sure if there is a cvar for that, it's there.

I might know more about et moviemaking, but i wish i knew as much as you about moviemaking in general (effects n stuff ^^)
Parent
I know too much sometime and too much work for a single ET movie (and most of them not suit for ET). This weekend I was dealing with this new project 2 days -> 45 sec movie only pff
Parent
Yeah i hate it when you have to crash ET to stop the cam... so annoying :|