Brink Pages

Here is my thread over at splashdamage.com, where i put all fansites together to a great list: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21251

If you have a community site about BRINK and you want it to be listened, so please post it in the thread over at sd.com, not in here ;) i will always update this thread here at cf.nu.

copy:

INDEX

German

gamingpalace.de + Forum (Community)
Figh7club BRINK

English

brinkish.eu (Community)
BrinkWiki (Wiki)
Brink Fansite
Frag World - Brink
The Ghost 9 Resistance
Unit 13 (Clan)
inbrink.com
formidablefew.com (Clan)
bvrnation.com (multigaming)
formidablefew.com (multigaming clan)
BrinkAddict
RushZone
The Brink Forum (Forum)
Brink The Game Forum (Forum)
cafclan (Clan)

Spanish

brinkesp.es

French

AIE Brink Clan (Clan)
brink-france.fr

Italian

FPSItalia
brinkitalia.it

Russian

edima.ru (ID & SD Games)
Brinked.ru + http://brinked.ru/forum/ (Forum)

Czech

brink.sk

IRC

#brink (official)
#gamingpalace (german)
#brink-invite (english)
#ghost9 (english)
#ru.brink (russian)
#3on3.brink (war-searching)
#5on5.brink (war-searching)
#8on8.brink (war-searching)
Comments
Put crossfire in there too, we cover the game as well.
k. and where to put the link for cf? into their brink related forum?
Parent
Under your English index I meant.
Parent
or in an extra group worldwide :o
Parent
We do? Last news was nearly 3 months ago and as I mentioned before, there is/was a closed beta for PS3 only (read it on GeneralWolfens' site).
Parent
if u want, i can post some important news here at cf too. so ur always up to date with brink ;)
Parent
Personally I wouldn't mind that at all, more is better.
Parent
wud be nice
Parent
Well, that's interesting and all, but this is a PC community and we only care about the PC information. I think when there's some interesting news which interests PC users, we won't miss out on it here on crossfire.
Parent
I think we are or should be past the point where Crossfire is "only" a PC community. The news item is important nonetheless as it certainly implies that Brink might yet again be a game where the emphasis lies on consoles (and we all know what happens then).

I would also like the point your attention to the Game Reviews column on the right which clearly shows two Xbox 360 reviews. ;-)
Parent
That's true. But that would still be the perspective of a PC gamer, whereas he gets fucked by the console market again ;)
Parent
Both interesting for PC and console gamers, but as you might have noticed there have also been plenty of journals this year about console versions of games (like FIFA and Black Ops).
Parent
There have been plenty of journals for shit techno music this year as well. Does that mean that Crossfire is a website dedicated to shit techno music?
Parent
can't wait to play this game!
cant wait to see the failing :D

(sorry had to say it) We shall see what will become of this little baby.
i wanna play a new game :\