I have a friend Nils :))

http://inm.mooo.com/rezhni.jpg

i was kicked for it but i think that he was kicked for it 2

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=00C3B67ECF6DA68C0BBF63F8EB94A93777C2EEDE

So CB ban me and him 2 ?

ET is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
CB don't ban for cvars
levz on 25/02/07, 17:57:46 PM | Reply

CB don't ban for cvars

ensam is cb banned to for that cvar
Parent
no, he's probably banned for another violation that doesn't show directly on pbbans.
Parent
HAHAHAHAHHA :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. jsut because you got kicked from at 3v3 tournament for cheating. you want me to get banned from a cfg? anyone who has specced me ever know that i dont cheat
Sweden dtekt NilS: lol Nils nice preshooting
Parent
vanquish why are you preshooting back ?
Parent
Who is he?
Parent
some guy who vanquished !
Parent
He is playing Lotr and is becoming one of the greatest players atm, he said he couldn't find hax for it tho =\
Parent
Nils the haxor:D LOL

i can assure everyone that Nils doesnt cheat. :D
Parent
BUT YOU DIDNT PWN AT LAN ZOMGZOMGOMZOFMOSJD
Parent
;/ nils is gangster so psht
Parent
but Nils you had the cvar fron the sinner private bot also :P or was it your brother ????
Parent
none of us have a warning, only me for kik_aim = 1. thats it, yawn both of us :). and btw there is a nils, which isnt me, he calls himself blaze nils or something !
Parent
cb doesnt care how many times you cheated/did you continue cheating, one time is enough; if you cheated of course :(

but i dont wish you get banned for this rapu, your game is nothing suspicious :P
Parent
all this cvar bans just nightmares.
so lets ban ruipperi too!
omg delete your comment fast
Parent
gonna watch 007 now
you're pathetic.
Quote So CB ban me and him 2 ?

lol you want to get banned and bring me down? obviously you dont like me therefore you are trying to make a big deal out of these old news. But i really lol irl when i saw this post, especially, cb ban ME and HIM hahahaha :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Stop replying, there is no need to proof yourself Nils...
Parent
:D <3 Swedish skaterboys :D!

EDIT: Now add me in your buddylist.
Parent
hmmm lets see....

Nils played a lan.

Did you?

Btw, how many times haven't you been busted?
tbh, if loekino gave me a config with kik_aim 1 in, i would play with it and get the same red warning..

cause loekino is the one who has give me config im using, and I only moderated how i want it to be when it comes to a few details..

the rest i havent mind reading..

so. getting red warning on yawn for something in a cfg..... aint that special tbh
Sinner Ownage BoT
what does kik_aim ?
good question..
imo their doesn't exist "I got a red angle at yawn but I didn't cheat".
Parent
who uses cheat 3 days before lan ?
Parent
Nils @ cheats = unexpected :O
rehzini u are so fuckin lame
If Nils doesn't get banned it's unfair
NILS CAN YOU TELL US WHY YOU HAVE KIK_AIM IN YOUR CFG OR SOME OTHER PLACE PLS
yes kentsu why dont YOU read this forum thread and the previous journal where its all displayed. and why do YOU have such strong opinions about ME
?
because you are finnish and i am swedish? or just because you think i use aimbot and wh and so fourth :DDDDD ? i think every player should use aimbot 3 DAYS BEFORE HE GOES TO LAN, check the time when i got the pb warning PLEASE
Parent
so you hacked long time ago
Parent
rofl no, i never cheated read the journal
Parent
there is a proof that u have tested it so don´t lie :D