vps

Is there anyone interested in being a part of 3/4 people renting a german vps ( http://www.server4you.de/vserver/vserver-details.php?products=0 )?

1. I must know you.
2. You must know me.
3. You must be able to pay 36€/year (if I quit and you join the 'group'; half now, half in 6 months) or 27€/year (if I stay and there will be 4 people).

pm me for more info
Comments
virtual private server
Parent
Vaasan Palloseura
Parent
vice president sucker
Parent
sounds like a scam
the thing is I wanna quit/pay less - I don't need the vps anymore, am not playing any game, not using bnc, just hosting (less than 1GB) and ts3 sometimes
Parent
Why don't you cancel the contract then?
Parent
because they allow to cancel the contract 2 months before it ends, so we're a little late
Parent
25 megabytes of hosting space, a three megaherz processor, five gigabyte bandwidth and a bit over one megabyte of RAM if I understand this correctly. What the fuck, man?
so u want to share a virtual server that costs 9€ per month after 6 months with some other people? thats so redicioulous :< virtual basiaclly means u cant do anything :x
I've been sharing this server for a year with 2 other people. We were hosting some game servers we used to play this year, but now we play nothing and actually I'm not interested in playing any clan-based game in the predictible future. We don't need this vps to host game servers anymore = we can share it with someone else just to pay less for the things we have there (bncs, ts3, www).

It's not like you can't do anything... all of us have admin access via plesk and shell. :P
Parent