Contributing Article

After I clicked submit I got an error saying no such article. Then I clicked again and it said I can't post 2 articles so fast but my article doesn't show up. Does it have to be reviewed first or something or is it a technical issue? Thanks.
Comments
It has to be approved first
Your article was disapproved by one of our trusted contributors. We'll have a look at what happened later today.
Nazifrop did not agree with the content of your article.
Most likely you criticized either the admin policy or any other thing related to certain nitpickers with admin rights.
Or you did insult some minorities but since I don't believe that, here's my advice:
Do NOT post while Nazifrop or some of his Gestapo fellas are online.
Inb4 Frop either deleting this comment or replying that he didn't disapprove your article while he's actually sitting giggling in his cave bragging to his e-buddys about being a god on crossfire.
Over and Out.
speak about nazi's when your the german
Parent
Congratulation,you totaly missed the point of my reply!
Enjoy your cookie.
Please consider hanging yourself.
Sincerly yours,
Schnacke
Parent
speak about nazi's when your the german
Parent
Congratulation,you totaly missed the point of his reply!
Enjoy your cookie.
Sincerly yours,
Kindersoldat
Parent
lolol, german talkin bout nazi's : DDDD
Parent
Congratulation,you totaly missed the point of my reply!
Enjoy your cookie.
Sincerly yours,
Schnacke
Parent
it's up there now some how and i think you'll find the reason it didn't get up the first time was that its a total crock of shit, frankly it's a worry that someone approved it on second submission!

so fuck off
Parent
I'm not sure columns need approval.
Parent
ah maybe you should ban him
Parent
Naziunblind does not agree?
Parent
just filling your inbox lol
Parent
Nazifrop did not agree with the content of your article.
Most likely you criticized either the admin policy or any other thing related to certain nitpickers with admin rights.
Or you did insult some minorities but since I don't believe that, here's my advice:
Do NOT post while Nazifrop or some of his Gestapo fellas are online.
Inb4 Frop either deleting this comment or replying that he didn't disapprove your article while he's actually sitting giggling in his cave bragging to his e-buddys about being a god on crossfire.
Over and Out.
Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!