team target need 5th

image: targetti5

Hi Target is in need of a 5th.

We've parted ways with some of the LU playing players to make room for some others and to bring back the joy and motivation.
Currently we're in need of a skilled experienced damage-giving med or eng smg that's objective orientated.

We've played for some time together and I can assure you, you're going to have a lot of fun with us.
Skillwise I can tell you that we've set some awesome times against few of the EC/OCP playing teams.

We've received some applications already, however this is mostly to show what kind of players we could get in and which one is matching the best for our needs.

Cheers
#target.
Comments
avi + cu in aalborg
epic fail.
fostrum not reliable ;(
fostruM 2 good <3
Parent
fostrum clean playa
gl target
eh adi? fostrum is back 3rd of feb :x
adi you brainless son of a bitch :P it's already sorted out man xDDD
no Belgium dMonic = no win!
Quoteautobots new 5th

Hi we at autobots need a 5th player, we've had some problems within our team which all are fixed now.

We've parted ways with some of the LU playing players to make room for some others and to bring back the joy and motivation.
Currently we're in need of a skilled experienced damage-giving fop or eng smg that's objective orientated.

We've played for some time together and I can assure you, you're going to have a lot of fun with us.
Skillwise I can tell you that we've full-held quite a few EC playing teams and set some awesome times against most of the OC Premier playoff qualifying teams.

:D
ROFL :D hahahahhahahha
Parent
gl :o]
Lineup adi, WooDy, 7ele, Zodiac, FostruMMM/Bosshoer(pracc only:D)
Parent
nice team to play GL
Gl target ;) Good team to play with <3