FPS question

I'd like to keep my config. But I want higher fps.. show me some tricks&stuff to get higher fps without changing my config. Everything is welcome, only serious reactions pls.

If someone knows a lot about this.. Please pm me @ #belgian.fraternity
Edit: i'm not buying a new PC, thxto mr. obvious spaibot.

image: gal_victorias-secret-34
Comments
new pc

that chick right under the second of the right
hm,guess that from lower row middle

and well, set high priority to ET process, switch off useless apps like xfire, helps. also you can tweak your graphic card settings (e.g nVidia control panel)
Doutzen Kroes
bottom second left
format C, you'll have higher fps
already did ;)
Parent
deffo 5th from the upper right
deffo 2nd from the bottom left
adriana lima
Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen.
w/e alle said
Well your going to have to change your r_settings. Use this link for cvar commands. Gives great discription on what each command does. http://www.antman.info/
Lower resolution, but that won't be acceptable as you don't want to change your config..
Using PBPrior might help if you have a multicore system, also freeing up system resources and turning off everything that might interfere with ET.

Or you could install Linux and enjoy the instant FPS boost :~P
nowadays ppl hating linux ushers in ET 'cos of slac issues :(
Parent
Doesn't change the fact that it tends to run ET better than a (cluttered) Windows installation.
Parent
Yes I am agree, but this shit noobs whining all the time 'cos someone (like me) is playing on linux, fucking chaplja don't want to make slac for linux :(
Parent
There haven't been updates for Windows either for a while. Must be having an extended christmas break :P
Parent