Australian Progamer avi

The bad first:
I haven't played for over a year...

The good:
I have played in Nations cups/World cup for team Australia and also played in and captained teams that won seasons of GameArena (at the time Australia's main ET competition)

So looking for a team.

EDIT: And I am currently living in Vienna.
Comments
Australian progamer? Mythbusters needed.
image: mythbusters1

MYTHbusters not GHOSTbusters!
Parent
gotta love Jamies { eh?
Parent
What are you doing in Vienna?
Meet up with AustriaJoeyy and get some bitches, he is Womanizer!
doesn't he live in carinthia? :D
Parent
studiing in Vienna.
Parent

image: joeyy1od6q
Joeyy is the guy on the right
Parent
Good luck
Australian highskill eu max med.
That probably means he'll need a few clessposts less than you.
Parent
say lowskill
Parent
TEH SAME FORTY THAT MADE EPIC DEFUSE ON BRAUNDORF WITH REDUX!?
Ohhh how I miss reduX. BEST!
Parent
:) I wish the AU.ET scene was still active, looked epic from the movies I've seen...
Parent
good luck man =)
FORTYYYYYYYYYYY
Cameron 'Forty' Mcloed comes highly recommended. No team should pass up the opportunity to take one of the Australian ET greats under their wing. A multiclass extraordinaire with a penchant for playing the rifle grenade with a certain panache, Forty is a force to be reckoned with. He is widely viewed by the Australian community as an open, helpful and kind player running numerous workshops for the community's benefit.

Furthermore his leadership skills are second to none. Running on a staple professional gamer diet of milo and chicken, Forty led his team 'Narcissistic' through a stellar undefeated season in the premierre Australian ladder earning the prestigious title of Game Arena Season Six Champions. A feat repeated by only one other team in over twenty seasons.

And one need look no further for a player who fosters a sense of cameraderie amongst teammates. His kind but stern leadership was vital in creating the synergistic cohesion that was the Australian powerhouse, 'Narc'. Additionally he once went so far as to send classy framed photograph to a team member in need as a birthday present, who I'm informed, was utterly thrilled with the gift.

In addition to such a comprehensive skillset Forty is also a consumate tactician, pioneering such unorthodox and great strategies such as the Frostbite defensive mortar which can be viewed in action here or here. Yet despite his comprehensive repertoire his expertise ultimately lies in objectives involving the pressing of buttons and building of radios.

Best of luck Forty, or as he was so affectionately referred to in Narc, 'C-Mac'. I wish you well in your European conquests.