New ET Slac Server

A new ET server is up and ready to see you fragging and spend good times in there, it´s a Objective intended server and it´s like a tribute to [TBAR] one of the most friendly and fun Wolf communities who contributed greatly to the development and growing of RTCW and ET community. The server name it´s Konijn ( rabbit in ducht i think ) and the oldschool players surely remember this server name from the demo release of RTCW (server based on USA) and posteriorly on the ET scene (server based in Netherlands ).

Server IP : 95.211.15.215:27960

Stopwatch Mode

1st Map pool:

Supply / Braudorf / tc_Base / Goldrush / et_Beach / adlernest / et_Ice

As you can see the map pool it´s a rtcw&et mix :D Any server improvements ideas are welcome feel free to pm me.

CU there
Comments
et_beach & et_ice <3 best map
yeee 1 more server which will be empty whooot
And 2 servers that are full all the time and have half an hour of a queue. Way to go, ET-community.
Parent
Zolang jij er maar niet gaat panzeren
Parent
Obviously not counting in Cybergames as they are nothing but cheater-infested hives of faggotry.
Parent
I totally agreed with you, by the way. The gif was pointing out to the community. ^^
Parent
Remove braundorf, add oasis

Also, you might want a bigger mappool

E: Just visited the server and holy cow why is there 1 minute warmups & mission screens?! That's way too long, need instant change :x
that mappool kinda got the perfect size in my opinion
Parent
I´ll check that asap

I did set g_warmup 20 dunno why server takes 60sec instead 20sec
Parent
add newer maps like coast. haemar and missile!
missile isn't new m8
Parent
new compared to the other ones :)
Parent
another one (will) bite the dust...na nana na.
gnna be empty like all the other wnb bio's
wanna be bios?u nerds are playing all there like is honey and milk.over rated
Parent
No Self Kill in Fight ?
will check it out
Remove tc_base, add erdenberg_b2, missile_b3 and bremen_b3.

Give me ref and I'll get people there.
BiO is and still the best public server in ET :)
Crossfire dont win of the m^^
Parent
Well it's just older and people got used to it.
Parent
Hoe bedoel je?
Parent
BiO is 'k weet ni hoe oud, veel meer mensen kennen die server en spelen dus daar alleen.
Crossfire Public is niet eens een jaar oud, en wordt toch als 2e beste public server beschouwd.

Als CF Public even oud als BiO zou zijn geweest, waren ze waarschijnlijk beide "even goed".
Parent
Misschien wel maar, misschien ook niet. Vroeger had je Telenet en Efterlyst, en BiO dat waren echt de public servers.
Parent
Ja bon U GOT MIJN POINT
Parent
i just love it when a topic started from english goes into dutch.can i say something too:tare ma bate gandul ca multi dintre voi sunteti complet dusi!