silent busted again!

hey! me and kerialy were just chillin around (i was watching tv and he played some public) suddenly he got kicked for "kik_aim = 1"

i just wanted to say: thx to the noob admin for that! i checked every fucking .cfg file in my ET folder and could find that cmd :,< and i dont know any cheat right now wich uses that cmd

edit: i GOOGLED "kik_aim" and only found some other xfire journals about guys whining about it ^^ but not even one hack wich is using this cmd :O
Comments
also watched the private hax if they use it?
btw:
lifetimeban pls
oft rennts hoid oasch 8(
:OOOOOOOOOOOO nice reason ^^
busted!
hi silent!
HACKER PLEASE
cb plz ban nils and silent
both kicked for kik_aim k thx
hwwhhwhahahaaa sure cheater
;D ets kicks for pbhack not for that noob cmd!
Parent
nice knowing :D:D:d :P
not nice knowing but rezhnii got caught by the same reason when he was using sinner hack.. i readed it in some journal :P
Parent
Don't know about this!
kik_aim is 100% sinner private hack

point the ets.exe to your et.exe and get kik_aim cvar for free :P
well...... kerial was plaing and he doesnt know where my haxx folder is! so its kind of impossible :/

edit:

nice knowing
Parent
afaik the cheat cvar gets saved in etconfig
Parent
well i checked ever single cfg in my et folder! and couldnt find that cmd
Parent
trust me when i say frode knows :D
Parent
trust me when i say, i only used etx and theres nothing in my etconfig :o btw i connected to that server again without changing anything in my cfg and it worked :o so im realy confused about that
Parent
yeah sounds odd :(
Parent
LLLOLOLOLL nils2!!
haha siLent :P
DNA-force drivers! they own
I like all thoose red warnings http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-1588-p=1&etproGuid=CB5CF62AA9738D7F73CF86136B0E7F884B8E2665&gamecode=ET

this + your pseudo nicks with hax names... rofl
kik_aim, etBot.cfg and busted by screenshot
xD
Parent
too many coincidences?

ban plz
Parent
well that stuff with etbot.cfg was coz of a bind and it only happens on telent :o creat a cfg file and name it to etbot.cfg and u will get kicked :> and that with screenshot is just haxx on pub!i made a forum thread about it but no one cares :,<
Parent
So, are u telling us that u are so retarded that u created a config just for get kicked? Hwoowhwhw NICE! anyway "MD5TOOL #9002 - (etpro/etBot.cfg (len=32))" ---> len = 32... was lotto? a cfg with len 32...
Parent
no xD i had an etbot bind from alexLOWSENS wich said etbot netcoders.be bla bla bla and i renamed it to etbot.cfg coz i didnt know thati get kicked for it (btw i only got kicked from telent coz of that :o played like 1000 praccs with it and nothing happened)
Parent
and your leet bind have len=32? what a no lotto !
Parent
no but creat that cfg file and connect to telenet :> u will see
Parent
im not so stupid and i dont want a red warn :)
Parent
i didnt know that pb would kick me :< fucking noob server telenet :,<
Parent
well.. complain agains the ban... on pbbans website
Parent
i dont care tbh :< if the cb admins want to ban me coz of a bind they should do it :,(
Parent
imo kauf da an neuen pc und nimma n neuen namen
punkt
für was nen neuen pc hi2 guidspoofer :o
Parent
dein gebiet ^^
ich hätt mir a neue graka gekauft
Parent
oh hell no
omg everyone thinks that i am u ;( what a shame
na kana is wira ösi!
<3
Parent
or you have been testing ets and it leaves kik_ cvars to your etconfig?

i smell a 6 months suspension coming.
only for really piggy (pig) people!

->>>> OWNED <<<<-
Parent
what are you talking about? stupid fag
Parent
lifetime ban plz
Parent
doesn't etx use etx_aim?
ye

thats why im wondering about kik_aim :<

btw we played like 1 1/2 hour on the server and then he got kicked :,< so i dont realy think its my fault
Parent