The KRP (no 1st april joke)

Hi all! First of all this is not a 1st april joke. So be serious.

The KRP (Keskus_Rikos_Poliisi) Multigaming eSports Organization is looking for a long term sponsorship deal. What we need is.. a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory -server with 14 slots so we can prac hard and win opencup division two. Also a mumble/ventrilo -server is needed so we can communicate during our matches.

We want to be able to use the servers 24/7, so nobody else should use them besides us.

If you are interested in sponsoring The KRP Multigaming eSports Organization, then you can:
/msg ENSJZM (The KRP's President) @ Quakenet.
or leave a pm to Matias [General manager and vice-president of The KRP) here in crossfire.

Please no 1st april jokes!

Greetings, from The KRP's General manager and vice-president Matias and from whole The KRP.

edit: got game server. still need vent/mumble !
Comments
:D

gl with thar finnerds
gl mates
Sponsors are for serious teams, I don't think acting like kiddos will help you.
GL anyway ;)
heard logitech.fi is searching for a team
pm me, im starting a little business soon and the dutch government gives money to those who sponsor little non profit organisations (they pay for 90% of the sponsorships) ill only have to pay 10%
nice april joke !
sorry but sonaR is busted and has no servers anymore :d
buy nerds
LOL BUY IT
BECAUSE KRP WIN, KRP HARDCORE GAMER, KRP CAN BUY SERVER NO PROBLEMO OFFICIER CHIEF
Parent
KRP indeed has been victorious lately but we seriously dont want to spend any money on ET :l
Parent
LOL WHY NO MORE MONEY FROM EMS???? STOP BUYING BEARS MAYBE
Parent
buy bear [x]
buy server [ ]

nerd [ ]
no nerd [x]
Parent
allborg [x]

=

nerd [x]
Parent