tekNoid need backups

We need 1 or 2 back-ups who can fill in our line-up when someone is not here for a prac or an OC offi.

What we need
dutch speaking people prefered unless youre HIGH AS FUCK
med skill would be nice
Available from 21:00cet onwards (tuesday, thursday & sunday)
Able to play any given position

What we have
ventrilo and gameserver
a good laugh at times
activity

Line-up
Netherlands FR057 (c)
Netherlands MiTCH
Netherlands Tosje
Netherlands tRoPiC
Netherlands z1sKo

Back-up
Netherlands Efax (inactive)

#Teknoid pm FR057 or z1sKo

lulz
Comments
i speak punjabi only :<
Quotea good laugh at times

QuoteFR057

nice humor :S
STOP STABBING THE DRAGON WITH ME
Parent
you has dragon? :S
Parent
JOOST MAY KNOW IT
Parent
This teams has the best fops in et, best rifle in et and the most retard in et.

amazing clan.
BEST AIMER IN ET HAS SPOKEN
Parent
best rifle in et.

true . so fucking true.
Parent
FR057 is not nice, he's mad all the time at me :/
gl best fops of ET!
Heard best Deventer produces good fops, need to spread the seamon
i sometimes play this guys 1 on 5, good training for them:)
United Kingdom TEKN0 ?? 8)
Body diamond jewelry has also been styler ghd employed all through the ages to enhance sensation, and by extension, sexuality and sexual performance. Genital and nipple piercing in the two grownup men and women, while ghd styler not as widespread as nose, ear, tongue, navel and eyebrow piercing, nonetheless has its individual following. Singer Janet Jackson has stated inside the Oprah Winfrey communicate ghd hair straighteners show that she likes the sensation that her pierced nipples give her. Other celebrities with pierced nipples consist of rock musicians Axl Rose and Tommy levis jeans sale Lee, Icelandic singer Bjork and rapper Lil Kim. Pop princess Britney Spears likewise consists of levis store a pierced nipple.
Parent
"What's only a little discomfort if it'll make tiffany earrings me appear hip" appears for getting the prevalent believed among the the youthful as well as the aged who are turning out in developing quantities to participate tiffany bracelets within of the plan diamond jewelry trend.
Parent
avi on tuesday
aviii <3