Shelbji avi

Im avi. Be stable, decent skill, active, not new clan, have pracc times and tactics. Pm here if intrested.

Have a nice day.
Comments
and again ;)

gl man
Thanks Harmony.
Parent
I corrected it a little bit for you (checked twice, though you should add some more information)

Im avi. Be stable, low/low+ skill, active, not too inteligent clan, have whine times and stupidness. Pm here if intrested.

Have an incredible gay and drunk day.

Gl tyrapea

aye and btw, sul on alkoholiga probleeme
That was nice from you.
Parent
gtfo faggot
Parent
wannabe Savannah
decent skill = ?
To the people who are looking for a player and might think of testing this guy.... let me save you the hasstle and tell you how it is.

Im avi. Be stable, decent skill (I am low+ so anything below med skill), active, not new clan(Doesn't matter anyways because you'll kick me for whining and being shit), have pracc times and tactics(Never followed actual tactics before so again, doesn't matter) . Pm here if intrested(You won't PM me because I am shit).

Have a nice day. (I will have a nice day being low+)
Srsly nerd stop bugging me fucking cunt. Fat nerd with glasses. Get lost.
Parent
:D

Was waiting for this comment!
Parent
atleast you're honest :) I like that, keep up the good work
Parent
hihi decent skill ;D . joking mate gl just be cool with others ;D
I was about to say youre retarded n stuff but I think Gali & potty already said pretty much everything. =D
To the people who are looking for a player and might think of testing this guy.... let me save you the hasstle and tell you how it is.Im avi. Be stable, decent skill (I am low+ so anything below med skill), active, not new clan(Doesn't matter anyways because you'll kick me for whining and being shit), have pracc times and tactics(Never followed actual tactics before so again, doesn't matter) . Pm here if intrested(You won't PM me because I am shit).Have a nice day. (I will have a nice day being low+)