sheeeeep

hi2u2 sheep

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-1588-p=2&pbGuid=c9be09f0&gamecode=ET

thats sheeps old guid where he always got the same pbguid and suddenly his etpro guid changed on a mysterious to kaiz's etpro guid and his name also :/

i dont accuse him off cheating noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo only of guid spoofing wich is also cheating :<

edit: ahh and maybe he played some offis with fake guid :o

btw its not the real sheep! or maybe he is? i dont know + i dont care + im tired - im 2low = need pics of sheep!
Comments
lol haxx ban
lol haxx ban
lol haxx ban

BACK THE FUCK OFF WANKERS.
subtle as always :D
Parent
lol silent haltz maul :D
omg sheep :(

no ban imo just shave him

image: alpaca_shaved
god i love lamas
Parent
unexpected
maybe mistake :S
OMG busted...
Me, ban me from Clanbase :'(
Parent
'cos Silentunderscore says so!
Parent
nooo , not u :/
Parent
hello silentunderscore
SILENT, YOU JUST WON MR. SHERLOCK AWARD 2007!.. first busting kentsu.. and now sheep. good work... keep it going!!!
"kill Loekino;forcetapout; vsay oops ^1k^2i^3ll^4e^5d ^6Loekino"
gg bust! keep up the good work, but i think you need an ip these days.

btw, it would be more correct to say that I "spoofed" his pb guid, so if youre going to bust him, you better come up with something else :<
The trouble you get me into KaiZ, honestly.
Parent
daNoNic iP ownZ :p
Parent
Did you specifically pick that sheep because it was orange like my hair? :D
Parent
maybe Mrs. Noctiferia will help you!
Now sheep has officially seen my nipples !
Other et players that have seen my nipples: Lakai, Kris (no), Snuble. and ofc kiitos whos webcam i just showed my tits !!
that pic owns :< but my live stream of nipples are better yeh ?
Yeah of course mate, and your hairy legs...
Parent
thats my excuse but people still think i cheat :< (not many tho \o/)
true! :)
pm me for new pics of sheep!
NO MORE PICS PLZ NO MORE.
naked?
nah, he was polite
first date is with clothes on, and the gentlemen sheep respected that
Parent
gotta love sheep <3 :D specially when they shit!

image: ce26za3
wooohooooow, that girl pops out when sheep shit?!
Parent
lol this is the hottest women in the world :) and yes she makes sheep stay alive forever at the sight of such great beauty!!!
Parent
HI FRIEND CAN I MEET YOUR FRIEND ON THE PIC ?

SHEETER !
Parent
dont you know her dude, carmen electra <3 great body!!!
Parent
I think this is solid proof for guidspoofing by Sheep, good job silent, it has been sent to pb and they are discussing the matter as we speak.
why arent u banned, kamz?
Parent
lol hax ban
if you havent cheated, there is no chance you will be banned or anything, so why are you here with your explanations?
Because he keeps on whining about me being a cheater, when ive done nothing but trying to prove him wrong, he lies to others, saying I've admitted to him that i cheat.
So the explaining is about protecting the little, if any reputation i have left, and to convince him to stop doing this. Not about "avoiding a ban".
Hope you understand my frustration :o
Parent
i would just laugh at him and take it as a compliment.
Parent
Finally .. kick/ban imo
I got logs too, so dont even try it. Although id love to see the logs where "I tell you that im cheating" :D
And the point of the "forsupa" avi was to try and show you how i aim, and make you understand that it's possible to have strange aim without being a cheater, it even had a slowmotion part ffs. But i see now that it didnt have the effect that i had expected.
But honestly, what is it you've got against me really?
kaiz... slow down... breath in... breath out... think of the times in rG... ohnoes thats not realy relaxing xD
I am relaxed, although it might not seem like it when i write :p
Stupid people annoys me, that all :<
rG ftw :O)
Parent
you mean bye2you2
ok.. how does this work exactly. yawn searches on pbguids with just 8 characters, whereas a full pbguid is 32 characters. the same sequence of characters could be in two very different pbguids afaik.

anyone know more about wether this is possible or not?