MX518 Sensitivity buttons

Ive bound the 2 sensitivity buttons to other keystrokes, since I never use the sensitiviy adjustment anyway, but in games (and windows too), when I use the 2 buttons, it still change the sensitivity, even while it also register the new keytrokes Ive changed the buttons to.

Ive tried some of the ideas posted before on the forums, like disabling game detection, but nothing seems to help.

Is there not any way to disable the sensitivity adjustment totally?
Comments
do you mean dpi switcher?
i use 1600 dpi, and set all 3 sens steps to the highest, os i hardly notice a difference when i accidently hit the chnage buttons
i mean the sens buttons + and -
u can disable them if u install setpoint
Parent
i tried to assign keystrokes to them in setpoint but it didnt work!
Parent
A friend of mine just removed the buttons + and - from the mouse...

It is a solution. Every program interacts different with the mouseware/mouse itself, that's what the guy said.
Parent
i just put "do nothing" on those buttons, i guess thats the only way to turn off the sensitivity :O
pm me on irc /q Skydeh

I had the same problem yesterday, i can help u
you were enjoying that keyboard 2! :D
Parent
Dont start me on this piece of crap....

Pls let me jump when i press left :(
Parent
skyd helped me :)
Parent
u can halp me 2 in a few days when my mx518 arrives..
Parent
setpoint from logi are rly smth - setting can change when os restarts and some things arent working
rly gr8 soft
You can do it in the settings of your computer :P
thats razer dood !
I know, but I guess there is some kind of similar system for logitech as well :O ?
Parent
there should be, but why would someone be stupid enough to ask if there are without looking first?
Parent
If u can't turn off the buttons, just put all the senses to the dpi you normally use and make a bind on the button in ET.
The dpi will stay the same if all dpi's are the same.. :)